Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
IN-N-OUT Burgers

I was in Dallas today to work on my daughter's car. It turned out that the battery had given it's life up for commuting in the Metro-Plex. They opened an IN-N-OUT Burger a few months back near her apartment.

So, I stopped by to check it out. It was about 1:00pm and I had to wait about three minutes to get into the parking lot. I walked in, super clean, well organized, helpful staff and what appears to be a license to print money. I've never seen a semi-craze like this for fast food.

I ordered the Double-Double all the way, with fries.

The burger was pretty good. There is a chain called Whataburger around here that I think is aleast as good if not better.

My fries were not very good at all.

All in all, I'm glad that they are a huge success, I'm just not sure why they are.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Before the death of the founder it was quite the place to get a Berger bit it has gone down hill sense the loss of him . When we were kids in Cali we would go there and hang out in the evening and then go to Vanuys on Wednesdays for drag night where all the hottest cars and bikes would drive up and down the blvd . We'd be out there till 2 in the morning and ant times you'd see some great races on the strip to

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 11-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
I've had a Whataburger before.

I prefer In-n-Out anyday.

I have to stop in when we're on the west coast.

Glad to see them in Yuma and Tuscon too.

Kimber

Old 11-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
I've had a Whataburger before.

I prefer In-n-Out anyday.

I have to stop in when we're on the west coast.

Glad to see them in Yuma and Tuscon too.
It was a good burger, but we have 'WAY' better to be had around here. The Greenwood General Store comes to mind. I'm kinda of anti-chain now.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 11-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
There's a place on collage rd a few blocks from me and its the best Berger I've had I a long time it looks like a dump but the Berger's are good

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 11-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Where I grew up, we had 2 or 3 places that made fantastic burgers.

Around here, not so much.

Kimber

Old 11-05-2011, 11:49 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It's the best "fast food", fresh beef and fresh potatoes for the fries, next time get a 4x4 burger and "animal style" fries. Four patties and four pieces of cheese on the burger and chili, cheese and onions on the fries.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 11-06-2011, 12:43 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
It's the best "fast food", fresh beef and fresh potatoes for the fries, next time get a 4x4 burger and "animal style" fries. Four patties and four pieces of cheese on the burger and chili, cheese and onions on the fries.
That sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-06-2011, 02:16 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
5 GUYS works for me, Regular burger & fries, Idaho Potatoes of course!!

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 11-06-2011, 02:22 AM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
That sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen!
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfengler View Post
5 GUYS works for me, Regular burger & fries, Idaho Potatoes of course!!
The fries are better than the burger. I don't like that even when you "eat in" they wrap the aluminum foil around it and usually squish the bun.

Kimber

Old 11-06-2011, 02:24 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Wink

Quote:
Yup.

The fries are better than the burger. I don't like that even when you "eat in" they wrap the aluminum foil around it and usually squish the bun.
...sounds like a local issue!

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 11-06-2011, 02:27 AM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfengler View Post
...sounds like a local issue!
Maybe if they're all owned by the same franchise, but 4 different stores separated by 60 miles and the same issue.

Kimber

Old 11-06-2011, 05:40 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Quote:
Yup.

when did they start outing them in foil ? They never did that on Cali unless it started in the last six months

Russ

doofs at the beach

Old 11-06-2011, 05:40 AM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I've had 5 Guys burgers over a wide area.

Bun squishing is the way they do it

+"+"+n+"+"+"+"+"+<>_-+"')(*&==
Droid 2 Global and Tapatalk install #6

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 11-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Yup.

My 2 cents on 5 guy's, way over priced!

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish