Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Softail Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-05-2007, 08:31 PM
a.k.a. HD-LUX

EvilTwin has failed to amuse us
Official Softail Deluxe Thread (FLSTN/FLSTNI)

Let me be the first to welcome the Nostalgia crowd. You know you love 'em, now let's see 'em! Here's mine.

Old 02-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Nice Chris,

That pic looks "warm", but if I remember it was like 18* when you left the house.

Brrrrrrrrr........
Old 02-13-2007, 08:47 PM
8-Ball

Very nice bike, but I don't recognize the timing cover....
Old 02-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Doof Collabrator

klock has failed to amuse us
Just finished mounting r/k classic bags on my deluxe. Really looks low and fat. Pics to follow.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:20 PM
2006FLSTNI

Klock can you post Pics of that -- Would really like to see them -- Did they go right on, or did you have to do some mods to get them to fit??
Old 02-14-2007, 03:11 PM
Doof Collabrator

Had to fab my own brackets. I tried to buy some from Mckay's but he told me I might have to modify them so I went to local steel supply and for $5 got what I needed.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:52 PM
2006FLSTNI

Old 02-15-2007, 09:55 AM
Doof Collabrator

R/K bags

Here's the pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scoot1.jpg (37.5 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg scoot2.jpg (42.4 KB, 83 views)
Old 02-19-2007, 09:04 PM
breaker of tables

meanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
It's almost done.

Old 02-20-2007, 05:00 PM

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbean View Post
It's almost done.

Lot's O Fun.

I saw your post on the bars, just a heads up, be careful around the brake light switch. It's easy to break.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klock View Post
Had to fab my own brackets. I tried to buy some from Mckay's but he told me I might have to modify them so I went to local steel supply and for $5 got what I needed.
I put the same bags on a FatBoy. I made the brackets too. Supported the bags from the exhaust brackets on a true dual setup. I have changed my exhaust and need to fab new brackets off the passenger pegs.

I'll be doing that soon and post some picks of the new setup.

Old 03-01-2007, 07:54 PM
really small member

mori55 has failed to amuse us
What year are those bags from? couldn't find them on the HD products page.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:03 PM
2006FLSTNI

WELCOME MORI You foun the New Hangout

Old 03-01-2008, 08:02 PM
really small member

bj2005 has failed to amuse us
Here's my work in progress.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New Deluxe 2.jpg (114.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg New Deluxe 3.jpg (100.4 KB, 57 views)
Old 03-01-2008, 08:04 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Beautiful FLSTN man. Love the color scheme.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!