Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 09-24-2010, 07:19 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Exclamation Non-personalized Doof, Doof Babe & zint cards

DOOF, DOOF BABE & gAZINTa cards

Here are links to download non-personalized Doof, Doof Babe & zint cards for those of you that want to split an order of cards and are not as narcissistic as myself.
If you are a narcissist then send me a PM and I'll get you a version of the card with your name on it.

Right clicky the links below and choose <save linked file as>, then save the downloaded front and back files of the business card to your desktop.

Doof Clenas Cards

Side 1: <CLICKY TO DOWNLOAD>

Side 2: <CLICKY TO DOWNLOAD>

Doof Babe Cards

gAZINTa Cards

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING CARDS THROUGH OVERNIGHT PRINTS
If you rather go with your own personal printer, have at it... these guys ain't cutting me any checks, but they do good work.

OK here's a run through on how to go about ordering your prints... yes it looks like a shat load of instructions, but there really isn't much to it.
So if you're a computer genius then ignore all the crap I wrote and have at it... if you're Keith then follow every step to the letter and I'll expect your call in the next few minutes...

Clicky on the link below to go to the Overnight Prints website to upload your files.

http://www.overnightprints.com/main....der&new=1&p=bc

-Then click the <Add Image Files> button.
-A pop -up window will appear to select the files.
-Choose your front image file for your card and click ok.
-After it uploads click the <Add Image Files> button again and choose the image file for the back of your card.

Once both have uploaded it should look something like this.

Now click the continue button.

Now click the button for Full Coating for the Glossy UV Coating next to the front and back images.

You can also order rounded corners at this point, but they charge an extra $2.00 per 100 cards.
I skip this cause rounded corners just don't look cool enough for me to cough up an extra $20 per 1000 cards.

Now choose your quantity from the drop down menu then clicky the continue button.

At this point you choose your shipping. Enter in your zip code and click update then run your cursor over the delivery dates it will tell you the costs. Then click on the one you want.

They usually have a sale going on for their printing.
Try to enter the code: EXGOLD into the code box and hit redeem.
If it doesn't work, I'd check one of the coupon code sites, most likely you'll find a code to save you some green backs.

Then click check out if your ok with the price.

Now choose your payment method and click continue to check out and you should be good to go.

If ya have any troubles give a yell.

Have a good one,
YOLKUM
Old 09-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Can you do it for me if I tell you my name? I'll email you cash right away to cover it.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:49 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
Damn, that looks really confusing. Good thing I just had you order mine or else I may never get them.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:56 PM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith View Post
Damn, that looks really confusing. Good thing I just had you order mine or else I may never get them.
in all fairness you find opening yer tooth paste tube confusing...

just say'n

Old 09-24-2010, 08:58 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
Not since I got the pop top. Damn threaded toothpaste tube anyway.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:59 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith View Post
Not since I got the pop top. Damn threaded toothpaste tube anyway.

Old 09-25-2010, 07:00 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You forgot to put your credit card information in the example so I could just copy it.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 09-25-2010, 07:15 AM
Doof Babe

Toots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I want some but "I can't worry my pretty little head over such matters" so I'll have DJ order them for me In other words I will let him figure out the instructions.

Old 09-25-2010, 07:53 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
You forgot to put your credit card information in the example so I could just copy it.
I gave the info to stoney, he said he'd take care of it for me...

Old 09-25-2010, 07:55 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
I gave the info to stoney, he said he'd take care of it for me...
Gonna need a new card number... the one ya gave me is maxed out already.....

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 09-25-2010, 07:55 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
Gonna need a new card number... the one ya gave me is maxed out already.....

Old 09-25-2010, 08:13 AM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Do you have the instructions for Doof Babes too? With the pink card as an example? And can I get a 43 discount code?

For real, I use overnightprints for years for all our business cards, and am really satisfied with them. Yolkum, you're da man!
Old 09-25-2010, 08:38 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Gunworks View Post
Do you have the instructions for Doof Babes too? With the pink card as an example? And can I get a 43 discount code?

For real, I use overnightprints for years for all our business cards, and am really satisfied with them. Yolkum, you're da man!

I'm working on it... I think it was confusing keith.

Thanks Isa

Old 09-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:24 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Gunworks View Post

Don't forget to get his credit card info.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan

Tags
DOOF BABE ZINT GAZINTA CARDS