Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Victory
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 08-26-2010, 10:27 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I don't know what you guys are looking at. All I see is "spaghetti"

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 08-27-2010, 05:17 AM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Isn't that one of the new H0nda choppers?
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 08-27-2010, 05:30 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Wic-try.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:34 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Is that an Arctic seal on his head?

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 08-27-2010, 06:36 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Ice cream.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:10 AM
And along came SWeDE

BLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sock
Don't hit me cause I'm viewing from my phone but is that scabby?

Old 08-27-2010, 09:03 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLoNDiE View Post
Ouch.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:39 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Well, just what the frick is up with that hair?
Attached Images
File Type: gif acan.gif (78.5 KB, 51 views)

Greg
Old 08-27-2010, 10:52 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
I know I've got short Dago legs...........but not that short.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-27-2010, 11:38 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Iron View Post
No kidding! How much gel does it take to get a part in the back?!?

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 08-27-2010, 03:10 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Iron View Post
It looks like a comb-across.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 08-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Livin' the dream... Yup.

Boss, I'm tickled pink for you. That IS about the nicest driver's side mirror I think I've ever seen.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 08-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Hmmm, dunno. The tire appears to have air in it, though.
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 08-27-2010, 05:50 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Oh, he's a Dead Right sexyy now aint he? ( say this with a scottish accent)

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 08-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
I would have been kind enough to say, what a Dink.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.