Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-21-2009, 01:36 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Here's mine, fresh from the dyno trailer today. I ended up going to FireHouse Performance in Kenosha. Wanted to go to Otto, time and work would not permit this.

Bike is an '06 FLHTP, stock 88, Stage 1 A/C, Jackpot mufflers, PC III. 1350 miles.

First pull was with the Fuel Moto map. Notice the air temps between first and last pulls.

I think in colder air she'll make bit more power.

My concern was sneezing through the intake, a bit too much popping on decel. The dynojet tech said the map was off quite a bit (lean) at idle to 10% throttle and he was able to pretty much eliminate the pop on decel.

I stood outside the trailer and listened while she was being tuned. It sounded darn good. First time I ever heard it at full song without me in the saddle.

It ain't nearly the output of most of you, but it satisfies me.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Don't know why but hadn't got around to posting my sheets yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Build Stats.JPG (26.4 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg Dyno - Uncorrected.jpg (62.0 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg Dyno - SAE.jpg (57.2 KB, 145 views)

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 10-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
finally figured out how to get this up....

not what you thought?

dyno scan.jpg

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 10-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
Nice curve Sonic. Tq and hp look about right for your build. Enjoy!!

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)
Old 10-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Double-D

Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeBob View Post
Nice curve Sonic. Tq and hp look about right for your build. Enjoy!!
Thanks

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
Vance and Hines Ovals
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams

Old 10-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Figured I'd post this here too...

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am proud of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RusstHOMPSONDYNO1_2.jpg (162.2 KB, 104 views)

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 10-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Double-D

very nice train.... pretty impressive!!

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
Vance and Hines Ovals
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams

Old 10-24-2009, 02:08 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Very nice Russ.

Got your parachute yet?

You'll probably be needing some new brake shoes soon.

Kimber

Old 10-24-2009, 09:36 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post

You'll probably be needing some new brake shoes soon.
Whew...nice!

I think he's gonna need more than a new pair of sneakers to slow that thing down!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 12-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Enzyte Bob

Mercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographic
I'm hitting the dyno in the morning.

First time: 103 w/ flats, Big Boyz ported stock heads, 255 cams, Ness Big Sucker, PC 111, Rinehart 2:1's 90 hp 106 tq

Second time: swapped to Andrews 54 H cams 96 hp 107 tq

Tomorrow: 103+ heads & matching 10.5:1 pistons, S.E. 50mm throttle body
and my homemade seat of the pants fuel map. (yeah, I gotta laptop & I ain't scaired!) Interested to see where my a/f ratio is.

I'm realistically hoping for a horsepower per cubic inch. We'll see...

*2007 FXSTC 103*
103+ Heads, 50mm Throttle Body, Andrews 54 H Cams
PC 111, Rinehart 2 into 1's
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
Tuned by Jesse @ 41 Cycles
I am Bob

+

The Square Root of 1849 is...

If anyone is interested in time travel, meet me last Tuesday at the Ga 43 sign.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk

Did you put some different heads on?

Kimber

Old 12-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
I've ridden Mercury's bike.
The throttle response on it is more like a sport bike than a Harley -- Just sayin'.
Can't wait to see what you post!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 12-23-2009, 07:53 AM
Enzyte Bob

Mercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographic
Yeah, Mike. The 103+ heads have a hemi shape chamber instead of the bathtub shape & they've got larger intake runners and valves.

*2007 FXSTC 103*
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
I am Bob

+

Old 12-23-2009, 09:19 AM
Known Associate

Leadbelly has failed to amuse us
here's my 95 in. chart.
Wildthing heads and camz.( 10.5 to 1)
S&S cam drive.
MIKUNI 45.
V&H BIG RAD
and a few utter thangz.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dyno.jpg (93.0 KB, 70 views)
Old 12-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Enzyte Bob

Haven't got sheet scanned yet. WinPep 7 SAE numbers.
My last run during the summer was 96 hp / 107 tq.
My baseline run this morning was 104 hp / 103 tq and rich.
Last run after fuel adjustments was 108 hp / 112 tq.

I like it!

*2007 FXSTC 103*
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
I am Bob

+