Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 04-18-2007, 08:46 PM
pops

If LADY G & GRLEGRL are

Doof Babes, why do the have skull & crossbones on there MS page ????? More closet ZINTa Babes afraid to show there true colors?????? Sorry girls, i like to stir the crap and sit back and watch the fireworks ...
Old 04-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
100% Doofbabes. Don't get it twisted.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Speedy RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by pops View Post
Doof Babes, why do the have skull & crossbones on there MS page ?????
Pops could you retype please
Edit?
Old 04-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
I don't think sooooooooooooooo..............

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 04-18-2007, 11:12 PM
adlerX

Fool! You havn't figured out yet?? Every babe wants to be Gazinta, some have what it takes, some dont....
Don't worry, they'll be ours before you know it....
Old 04-18-2007, 11:17 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

trmn8r doesn't need a tube socktrmn8r doesn't need a tube socktrmn8r doesn't need a tube socktrmn8r doesn't need a tube socktrmn8r doesn't need a tube socktrmn8r doesn't need a tube socktrmn8r doesn't need a tube socktrmn8r doesn't need a tube socktrmn8r doesn't need a tube socktrmn8r doesn't need a tube socktrmn8r doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by adlerX View Post
Fool! You havn't figured out yet?? Every babe wants to be Gazinta, some have what it takes, some dont....
Don't worry, they'll be ours before you know it....
maybe they will maybe they will not... you said it yourself, some have what it takes, some don't.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:43 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by pops View Post
Doof Babes, why do the have skull & crossbones on there MS page ????? More closet ZINTa Babes afraid to show there true colors??????...
I see what you mean. They have both added GazintA symbols to their MySpace pages. Also, noticed they made dOOf attacks on yours!

Old 04-19-2007, 12:02 AM
8-Ball

Ladies, you see... the plan is working... keep up the good work.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:41 AM
kwas

I wonder if their heads hurt when they think?
Old 04-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Actually, it's because we, the original Doofs, were using those symbols LOOOONNNNG before the GaZintas were even a waft of foul air in the Doof kingdom.

Because the GaZintas don't have the wherewithal to come up with an original idea, they found it fit to use the symbols they found while visiting our Myspace sites looking at girls they knew they could NEVER have.

Does that answer your question? Or do I need to speak more slowly?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 04-19-2007, 01:59 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Actually, it's because we, the original Doofs, were using those symbols LOOOONNNNG before the GaZintas were even a waft of foul air in the Doof kingdom.

Because the GaZintas don't have the wherewithal to come up with an original idea, they found it fit to use the symbols they found while visiting our Myspace sites looking at girls they knew they could NEVER have.

Ding -> and the point goes to Lady G.

Old 04-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Thank you! Thank you very much!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 04-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post

Slam Dunk!
Old 04-19-2007, 03:42 PM
GRLEGRL

100% DOOF

Do we look like gazinta "babes"?

HINT: We have all our teeth and can sport bikinis w/o making children cry.

Old 04-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLEGRL View Post
Do we look like gazinta "babes"?

HINT: We have all our teeth and can sport bikinis w/o making children cry.

Holy Cow.. I just got hit in the face with my keyboard.

That will teach me for having it on my lap