Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Oil & Lubrication
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Oil & Lubrication Possibly, we need just one more discussion...

Old 07-13-2008, 04:05 PM
Known Associate

george douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withgeorge douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withgeorge douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withgeorge douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withgeorge douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withgeorge douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withgeorge douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withgeorge douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withgeorge douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withgeorge douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withgeorge douglas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Amsoil to introduce their new 10w 30 motorcycle oil August 1st

I know this new oil is not of interest to Harley owners, but some of you may have a rice burner somewhere in your garage.

Since several OEM's are now recommending a 10w 30 motorcylce oil Amsoil will be bringing theirs to the market on August 1st. This oil will have all the same performance enhancements as their 10w 40's and 20w 50's have. Benefits like cooler running engine temperatures in both air cooled as well as liquid cooled engines, superior wear control, foaming control. viscosity stability for transmissions, wet clutch compatibility, reduced oil consumption. and excellent storage protection.
george