Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > My Story, the Beginning...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

My Story, the Beginning... Welcome! The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Bonus points for telling us something embarrassing. We encourage you to visit the "Our origins and history.." area to gain a little insight into how the heck this all started, anyway.

Old 08-22-2010, 10:18 PM
Blood, Guts and Gore!!!!

Sledhauler1 has failed to amuse us
Hello Doof Clenas

Hi everyone,
I am Dave and my better 90% is Tracy (she prefers fillings to computers so will probably only be on the "In person" forums. We would like to join your group for friendship, commraderie and riding as prospects. It will be a couple months before I can drive us out to Pittsburg for pictures on route 43, let alone figure out how to post pics, Avatars etc..please be patient.
Our story, or at least the greatly abridged version to keep you all awake is that we have known each other since we were children. We quit riding when our son was young to make sure he got through school. Now we are no longer young but we are riding again,, loving life and making up for lost time between bumps in the road and crutches LOL
We enjoyed meeting so many of you and getting to chat with a few of you this past weekend...thanks for including us John & Sandi, great party!-we love you guys! Forgive me for being a bit spaced out and off balance...I don't do so well with pain killers these days. (Back Road Mike...thanks-I owe you!) There were a lot of beautiful bikes in the driveway!
As far as monikers, we need help. We have been Mom & Dad for so long

Dave & Tracy
Old 08-22-2010, 10:24 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome aboard!!

Wish I had been there to meet y'all!!!
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome from North Texas. Mom & Dad sound good to me.

*Sensitive at all times.

Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Welcome!!

We can't accept both of you as prospects...

She can get a free pass and a grand welcome by simply announcing she wants to be a Doof Babe.
You, on the other hand, will be washing bikes, fetching drinks and lighting smokes til your prospecting is over...

Ignore the purple koolaid, go green

Old 08-22-2010, 10:57 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Great to meet you this weekend! Look forward to seeing you all again soon

Old 08-22-2010, 10:57 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Bill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suck
Welcome! great meeting you this weekend!

Old 08-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Welcome to the asylum Dave (we don't have enough Daves ). Having already participated in one of our face-to-face group therapy sessions, you'll fit right in.

And, thanks for bringing my glasses to the hotel.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-22-2010, 11:35 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Welcome from a zinta

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:31 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

Welcome....

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 08-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome Dave and Tracy.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:25 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome aboard!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 08-23-2010, 04:53 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
welcome

Old 08-23-2010, 04:55 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
'bout time!!! Welcome!!!

I'm submitting my intention to sponsor this nefarious duo...may the Gods protect me!!!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 08-23-2010, 04:57 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Welcome!
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:36 AM
Re - Calculating

Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Double Maduro
Boston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
welcome