Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Specific Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specific Crap No, really, I'm sayin'.

Old 05-26-2013, 10:52 AM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
On this Memorial Day.................

To all of My Brethren:
You know who you are, and I want to thank each and every one of you, and your families, for the sacrifices you have all made to ensure the very freedoms I enjoy today. You fought hard, lived in the damndest conditions, went hungry, days and sometimes weeks on end, without a bath or a shower, missed birthdays, anniversaries, bat mitzvahs, confirmations and baptisms, funerals of Loved Ones, and the simple joys of waking in your own bed, and the voices of those you Love.
You have sacrificed so much, for a concept, a belief, something that cannot be touched, but you can feel raging in your hearts, like an eternal flame....................................

Freedom.

I am not sure that I will ever find peace, over those that did not come Home with me, those that fell in faraway lands, in the dust, mud and blood of Freedom's battlefields.........................
Know that each and every one of you, lives on in my heart, you will not be forgotten, and you have not made the ultimate sacrifice in vain.
I humbly thank you all, and will do my part, to ensure your remembrance, tell your stories, so that in a way, you may live on and share your legacy with those still here.

Today, and all days, you will be remembered, thanked, and honored, for the one thing I will always have.............................................. ...

My Freedom.

Thank you Veterans, you are a breed apart, and it was my greatest honor, to serve with you.

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM