Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > V-Rod Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
or folks who run out of gas on the NY Thruway on the way to hillside!
Old 05-20-2008, 02:45 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjailerman View Post
or folks who run out of gas on the NY Thruway on the way to hillside!
well.. that would be fuel...
Old 05-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
He's new Mike. He'll come around.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjailerman View Post
Will that bandoleer hold coke cans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
volatile liquids only... fuel or knob creek have both been approved...

coke is for pussies...

Aaaaaaaand it's another swing and a miss...

--->

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-20-2008, 03:06 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Aaaaaaaand it's another swing and a miss...

--->
Tom... I've gotten both... try to keep up man...

I'll slow it down a little for ya...

Hey, have you changed your mind about coming to ES yet... ?
Old 05-20-2008, 03:07 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
He's new Mike. He'll come around.
can't wait all day man... I'm trying to stay ahead of death...
Old 05-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Tom... I've gotten both... try to keep up man...

I'll slow it down a little for ya...

Hey, have you changed your mind about coming to ES yet... ?
Only if you're not going...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-20-2008, 03:14 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
I think this would extend more than my tank range...... just sayin'

Old 05-20-2008, 03:15 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Only if you're not going...
you love me and you know it...

seriously though... I wish your were still going...
Old 05-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Double-D

Seriously, I wish you wouldn't so I could.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Seriously, I wish you wouldn't so I could.
Ouch.... that's gonna leave a mark.....

Old 05-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Double-D

BTW, it was still a

swing and a miss...

Old 04-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Known Associate

shortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sock
How else would you expect her to carry her hair spray?