Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Tins, Body Work, & Paint
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-07-2007, 06:48 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogg831 View Post
Just for the record I also have a friend that rides a Road King that ordered a recurve for it as well. He indicated he was more than pleased. He is only about 5' 7" and I don't know what size he ordered. I do know he called and talked with the company and they helped him select the height.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:21 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
I've had the 8" recurve on for a year...i'm about 5'10"...i wear a carbon fiber helmet - no problem.
the 1/2 helmets w/visors catch a little wind...the HJC is OK, but the Shoei doesn't have any space between the visor & helmet & catches enough wind to disturb my vision at highway speeds.

I had cut a winshield down to 9" & it was OK...so that's what my next one will be...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 04-08-2007, 06:10 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post
Mrs. 9's is real proud of the public display of my tit grab--------NOT!

That is all-----carry on.
Maybe now, but I was watching her face then and she didn't seem to mind it even a little bit.

Old 04-08-2007, 08:58 AM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
Maybe now, but I was watching her face then and she didn't seem to mind it even a little bit.
After 42 years with me she has grown accustomed to public humiliation.

She is a good sport and a

Don't even want to think what or where I might be had she not taken on the task of raising me.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:21 AM
chickenman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post
After 42 years with me she has grown accustomed to public humiliation.

She is a good sport and a

Don't even want to think what or where I might be had she not taken on the task of raising me.
You are indeed one lucky man.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:24 AM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenman View Post
You are indeed one lucky man.
Thanks my gentlemanly friend!