Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-31-2007, 04:34 PM
wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Welcome to the site, Wolf. Step over to the "My story, the beginning" forum and introduce yourself.
Will do.

I had to go a while ago and had to run out the door.

The only other thing I'd like to add to the subject is this:

It may seem harsh to some that aren't running around in the club scene to think that a patch could be such a big deal but, this is how we look at it:

To be in a club, you're in a different environment with different rules.... As long as the public doesn't come into our world or, break into our world by sewing on patches that they should not then, our rules don't apply to you. If you do then, they apply to you too.

Now, that being said, ignorance of the rules is usually tolerated if the person(s) will fix whatever it is that they have done. Clubs these days don't just give someone a skull draggin' for nothing.

Anyway, I think you guys seem like a bunch of fun loving guys that have been together for a long time. I personally don't have any issue with what you're doing here if I saw you somewhere, I might just have a beer with you.

The only problem clubs will have if you sew that patch on that will either say MC or some sort of territory bar on it.

Anyway, just for giggles, this is the event we're doing tonight and, believe it or not, it's open to anyone that wants to come.

Old 12-31-2007, 04:49 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
...Anyway, I think you guys seem like a bunch of fun loving guys that have been together for a long time. I personally don't have any issue with what you're doing here if I saw you somewhere, I might just have a beer with you.

The only problem clubs will have if you sew that patch on that will either say MC or some sort of territory bar on it.
Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace, Wolf.
We've gone to great lengths to try to make sure that none of the Doofs do either of the things you've mentioned, even online.
Feel free to visit or hang around all you want.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
I'm in an MC and, to be honest, as long as you don't put MC on your vest or put a territory rocker on, you're probably going to be fine.

I've seen riding clubs get patches cut off them though.

There was this club not too long ago that created a 3 piece patch that looked like an MC. They had a top rocker and a center patch and their bottom "rocker" said National. Well, you see that's a problem for clubs that put National on their national officers so, it's always best if it's a back patch to check with the local CoC before just sewing patches on. That way, if you do, they can register your patch so nobody messes with you.

Even though they put National on their bottom rocker, some clubs may still have had a problem with their 3 piece patch set up. It's kind of like impersonating a police officer. Why are you trying to look like something you're not?

Motorcycle clubs claim the right to be who they are the the club patches are what displays that.

You may say, "it's a free country and, I'll do whatever I want" but, to be honest, in some ways, it's not a free country and, you can't just do whatever you want.

You can't put a police officer's uniform on.

So, in the MC world, why would anyone want to sew a patch on to look like something you aren't and, it's not the police who enforce this territorial law of the land.

So, I'm not saying your group is doing that but, it's just some thoughts from my world to yours.

I just found this thread in a google search and though I'd post my thoughts. I was trying to find the motorcycle club education page for someone and found this thread too.
All is cool. thanks for the info.

I wear all kinds of patches they are just all on the inside. the inside of my off center mind

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 07-14-2008, 07:54 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
if there are any questions about MC's

cricky

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 07-14-2008, 08:54 PM
DynaDav

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
if there are any questions about MC's

cricky
Old 09-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I had my 1st big run in, with a big club today.

Pulled into a bar, in th ecountyr, we had rode by before. 6 or so bikes out front. One guy sitting on a bike with his feet on the bars. I chuckle thinking of all the old bike pics and movies.

I part a few feet away. Then the guy on the bike happens to stretch, reveling his patch.

Gf and I get in the porch of the bar, I say, we may not be staying long. She says ya, I saw.

Only place in the bar was next to the MC. So I order beer. I had a couple beers, and then they left. Very exciting.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:44 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I had my 1st big run in, with a big club today.

Pulled into a bar, in th ecountyr, we had rode by before. 6 or so bikes out front. One guy sitting on a bike with his feet on the bars. I chuckle thinking of all the old bike pics and movies.

I part a few feet away. Then the guy on the bike happens to stretch, reveling his patch.

Gf and I get in the porch of the bar, I say, we may not be staying long. She says ya, I saw.

Only place in the bar was next to the MC. So I order beer. I had a couple beers, and then they left. Very exciting.
Good thing that you were wearing your DFWB patch...just sayin'..
Old 09-26-2008, 10:54 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
you are patchholder repellent
Old 09-27-2008, 08:29 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:

Did you introduce yourself berserker?

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 09-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
They had DFFO or OFFD or something I didn't know onthere shirts. Couldn't quite read the script. I've seen the prymarid patch before. But never knew what that m
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post

Did you introduce yourself berserker?
Ya I said you may not have heard, but on internet furoms, I am kinda big noise. I considered saying, on our forum we were debating the meaning of spider web tatoos.....

Also I considered mentioning how wannabe it was to wear a MC t-shirt, but all of these I thoughts I elected not share.

There was one local there I though, wasn't the brightest. The guy next to me was big boy. The guy on the otherside of me said, those are the biggest overalls I've ever seen. I probably wouldn't have said that.

But either way, that was my 1st real expereince other then Sturgis with a big club. Even though there is a chapter in Millwaukee, I never see or hear them. Couple times seen one is passing, thatsa about it.

Last edited by Berserker; 09-27-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:52 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
3 piece patch or not????

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 09-28-2008, 12:55 PM
Excommunicated

Outlaws MC

Last edited by Berserker; 09-28-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:10 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Thank you zerker

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 09-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Excommunicated

Not sure what I am being thanked for, but your welcome.

Either was the big excitement of the night, that never was really exciting. Not used to seeing big clubs around here.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:58 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
.......Ya I said you may not have heard, but on internet furoms, I am kinda big noise.......

Ya hay dare.................................