Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Tattoos, Piercings, Body Art
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 01-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
We got some this week.

New cartridge for the lazer printer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippsy View Post
I put a new black in at work today does that count?
'Bout as close as I'm gonna get, but you kids have your fun.

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 01-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
That's why I only put them where they can't be seen (unless I want them seen), except for the one on the back of my neck, but I keep my hair long so it's covered.
That's exactly what I do too, but it IS kinda annoying when the hair rolls over the top of my collar.

I start looking like the Yetti.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginya View Post
I have 5 now, and always want more...
just don't know what or where
I only have one, but it's a BIG one....

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 01-04-2012, 07:58 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
I'll be going back to see Marcus in Savannah soon ..... I need to get 're colored' on my buffalo and thinking that I need another NEW one too :-)

Tony is gonna ride down there with me .... MAYBE this time I can find my way over to Hilton Head and say HEY to Lady Godiva OH YEAH !!!
She and Travus were at Maggie Valley in August and you missed them!! Laurie is just as cool and sweet and gorgeous and "real" in person as she is online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
We got some this week.

New cartridge for the lazer printer.

I read this, then looked to see who posted and thought "NO WAY!!!" Then I scrolled down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
That's exactly what I do too, but it IS kinda annoying when the hair rolls over the top of my collar.

I start looking like the Yetti.....
Sasquatch??

Old 01-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
She and Travus were at Maggie Valley in August and you missed them!! Laurie is just as cool and sweet and gorgeous and "real" in person as she is online.

I read this, then looked to see who posted and thought "NO WAY!!!" Then I scrolled down.

Sasquatch??
Something like that...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet