Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 06-25-2008, 04:57 PM
8-Ball

The Odor of 8-Ball's Underwear...

I got home from Atlanta last night and there was a package waiting for me...

Mary said she thought it felt like a shirt... I opened it up and thought it was until I started to recognized non-shirt-like patterns in the seams...

Finally realized they were a pair of underwear.... WTF!!!

Who would send me underwear...?!

Then I remembered this:

For the ES trip I had decided to toss my dirty old underwear wherever I was at the end of the day. One day I was at Nine's.... asked Penny where I might toss them... she looked at me funny and said talk to Richard... I did and he pointed me toward that skanky, smelly, greasy garage can... and in they went...

Apparently he decided to send them back... didn't really expect to get any of them back and pretty much had released any attachment I had to them.

I laughed with Richard on the phone until I cried... he wouldn't answer if Penny washed them prior to him sending them back... so there is that...

Now I know that many of you have waited patiently for the Wrench and it just never seems to come... I've decided to share my underwear with all of you while you wait for the coveted Wrench...

Once you have received, fondled, inhaled, and pretty much anything else you'd like to do with them, you can put this nifty little commemoration icon in your sig and then mail them off to someone who may also be in need...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG4048.jpg (54.5 KB, 278 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG3746.jpg (69.0 KB, 276 views)

Last edited by 8-Ball; 06-25-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:59 PM
GrayRider

I'm qualified.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:01 PM
captainlee

OMG I am sooooo thankful I am a GazintA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:11 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
OMG I am sooooo thankful I am a GazintA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-ball... could backfire on ya' bro... the darkside suddenly looks brighter
Old 06-25-2008, 05:09 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I got home from Atlanta last night and there was a package waiting for me...

Mary said she thought it felt like a shirt... I opened it up and thought it was until I started to recognized non-shirt-like patterns in the seams...

Finally realized they were a pair of underwear.... WTF!!!

Who would send me underwear...?!

Then I remembered this:

For the ES trip I had decided to toss my dirty old underwear wherever I was at the end of the day. One day I was at Nine's.... asked Penny where I might toss them... she looked at me funny and said talk to Richard... I did and he pointed me toward that skanky, smelly, greasy garage can... and in they went...

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/att...1&d=1214431099

Apparently he decided to send them back... didn't really expect to get any of them back and pretty much had released any attachment I had to them.

I laughed with Richard on the phone until I cried... he wouldn't answer if Penny washed them prior to him sending them back... so there is that...

Now I know that many of you have waited patiently for the Wrench and it just never seems to come... I've decided to share my underwear with all of you while you wait for the coveted Wrench...

Once you have received, fondled, inhaled, and pretty much anything else you'd like to do with them, you can put this nifty little commemoration icon in your sig and then mail them off to someone who may also be in need...

:OrderUnderwear:
When we returned home from ES we were concerned because several of PJ’s house plants were dead>

A little investigation revealed their doom was a result of air being pulled into the house from the HVAC system in the garage and farther investigation uncovered the source---Mikes dirty drawers in the garage trash can>

I immediately made a trip to the dumpster to dispose of the offending item> Much to my dismay the city tagged the dumpster with a orange flag and a notice that our local landfill would not accept toxic waste and the dumpster would not be emptied until its contents were removed>

Burial seemed appropriate; however, that lead to a rather large dead spot in the grass so I had to dig them back up.

My next attempt was to simply fling them out the window of the truck but found the penalty for littering in Texas is $1,000 and is tripled for hazardous waste—a price I could little afford>

The only remaining option seemed to be to somehow return them to Mike>
I took proper precautions and packaged them for mailing> When the postal clerk ask if the package contained any “dangerous items or hazardous materials “----I lied and answered No --thinking if I could just get out of the post office before the “sniffing dog” alerted on the package I could always claim someone planted them in the envelope after the postal service had it in their possession>

Based on the information contained in this thread I have concluded my mission to eliminate the hazard was successful ----at least with regard to Texas--

Notice to residents of California:

You are on your own --- proceed with caution in the general area of Santee, California>

... ...

Last edited by pairofnines; 01-06-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:12 PM
8-Ball

This explains a lot of what has been going on around here...
Old 06-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post

This explains a lot of what has been going on around here...

Old 06-25-2008, 05:37 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Thank goodness I just recently moved and the address on file for me is no longer valid.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
I think I'll wait for the wrench

Thanks all the same Mike

don't let it be said 8's not a giver

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 07-31-2008, 04:35 AM
Let's Rock ... Baby!!

Mt. Russmore has failed to amuse us
Cool The brotherhood of the nasty undies .....

Geez Mike ... are those nasty things still making the rounds. I could understand if they were PANTIES!! Exit .. stage left!!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:14 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Shiot...just sayin'

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 06-25-2008, 06:05 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
You can send them to Michigan...our landfill will take 'em...along with all the other crap that gets sent over here from Canada...

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 06-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Those look to good to throw out.

BTW I go with dark colors, they hide stains.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post

BTW I go with dark colors, they hide stains.
washing works too

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 06-25-2008, 06:26 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I'm happy with the wrench. The wrench is all I need. I don't want no Stanky undies!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...