Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place)
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place) Evo's , Shovels, Pans, and anything else...

Old 09-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Nice!
Old 09-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Jelly here.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 09-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
Love the bike honey, but you know I am . I can almost imagine you riding down the road on it with that paint job, pulling a trailer.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:38 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
You could always join Mary Kay....

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 09-11-2017, 10:09 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
....Somehow this came to my mind.....don't know why
Attached Images
File Type: png STONEY.png (103.7 KB, 118 views)

Old 09-11-2017, 04:23 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
It's green and purple, I don't see a problem?
Me either...Plus pics of Stoney riding her...priceless!

Very nice find Dave.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 09-18-2017, 05:25 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Update..... Got it running yesterday. It seems that the previous owner neglected to put oil in it before trying to start it. I filled the oil tank, kicked it over about 5000 times, and it finally fired up - no funny noises from the motor, but damn she's loud! Only ran her for a minute.....gonna work on it some more tonight and maybe let it run up to temperature while I do some carb adjustments.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 09-18-2017, 07:47 AM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
schweet !

Hope the"funny noise" isn't too funny.

---- Not So Brave Knight of the 43 sided table ----

Old 12-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So, gotta ask........

You started gettin' to know her better yet?

Old 12-02-2017, 12:16 AM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Saaaaaaaaweeeeeet!

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 12-02-2017, 03:58 AM
snow pirate

stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
So, gotta ask........

You started gettin' to know her better yet?

Not much..... got a new carb to put on, but I've got a lot going on right now. Hoping to start working on her in the next week or so.

GFFG
Old 12-02-2017, 07:46 AM
gAZINTAs

ginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sockginya doesn't need a tube sock
I know yer sense of humor is fabulous.....

Do ya have heat in yer garage...eh??????

Love ya buddy
Old 05-11-2018, 02:20 PM
snow pirate

Update:

I finally found some time to rip into the bike. It's all stripped down, and everything's gone for paint. Hoping to get it back next weekend so I can start reassembling her..... hoping to have it road ready before the end of June. I'll post up some build pics as I go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180318_135649.jpg (36.4 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 20180318_144654.jpg (41.2 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 20180421_181002.jpg (41.0 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 20180430_182216.jpg (41.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 20180430_182225.jpg (36.5 KB, 66 views)

GFFG
Old 05-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
You gotta keep those sexy tassels on the seat. Just sayin!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-11-2018, 06:59 AM
snow pirate

So, everything was sent to the paint shop, and they started stripping her down to bare metal..... and found a couple of surprises! The tanks were beat all to hell, and the dents bondo'ed in. Rather than try and fix them, I used this opportunity to get a new set of 5 gallon tanks. I've attached some pics from the painter's website - he'll be laying down the purple flames in the next day or so, and I should have it all back by the weekend..... I'm giddy!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beginning.jpg (105.9 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg whatamess.jpg (104.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg stripped.jpg (95.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg flames.jpg (98.5 KB, 50 views)

GFFG