Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 05-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Well you damn sure ride like a Delinquent Tom.

But then passing the 43rd Prophet going up Pine Mountain may not have helped my case.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Good Colorado Cigar
Git Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
But then passing the 43rd Prophet going up Pine Mountain may not have helped my case.
Now I git why you were prepared to jump off the mountain.....

Sherlyn Popelka, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Golf A clearinghouse for Sherlyn Popelka information. After running down one of our own (Gordito), she fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:10 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
Yeah...What's up with that?

That could be a COSTLY mistake.
It was for you...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 05-17-2011, 05:11 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwang View Post
My bad. I made a crazy assuption that riding with an original made things better. Silly me
Assumptions always prove costly...jus' sayin'

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:12 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
Really? Maybe we need to amend post #1:
No need to amend anything...the rule still stands...but the process isn't as immediate as some believe...

Old 05-17-2011, 05:15 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Git Real View Post
Dear Mr. 43rd Prophet,

Having ridden the Three Twisted Sisters and SOMEWHAT keeping up with the wildly insane and honorable NoVa Deliquent known as Backroad Mike, I humbly beseech thee the honor of becoming a vested member of the prestigious Double-D's. Therefore I bow in such a humble manner recognizing how this honor will enhance my life's resume.

And I further pledge to ride like a bat out of hell every chance I get to credit the coveted patch and title that I hope to wear!!!
Timely, to the point and appropriately respectful...add this Doof to the proud roster of Delinquents!!!

anyone else gettin' the hint...

Old 05-17-2011, 05:18 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
On the contrary...I waved you past.

Having fasted and potentially throwing yourself off the mountain have been construed as behavior befitting your earning the proud mantel of Delinquent!

Old 05-17-2011, 07:03 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post

Having fasted and potentially throwing yourself off the mountain have been construed as behavior befitting your earning the proud mantel of Delinquent!

:w oohoo::woo hoo::wooho o: :w oohoo::woo hoo::wooho o:

Now if I can just shed my 41 long enough to find the appropriate signature graphics...

Old 05-17-2011, 07:27 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
hey congrats Tom!

Old 05-17-2011, 08:02 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
hey congrats Tom!
Hey, I like how you have the double D under your name, how'd you do that? Can I do it too?

Old 05-17-2011, 08:23 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Hey, I like how you have the double D under your name, how'd you do that? Can I do it too?
Yep, just hit up Mega up, he has to do it. I stole the idea from Daskip.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
It was for you...

Now now ...No reason to bring up things from the past.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:44 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Good Colorado Cigar
Git Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Timely, to the point and appropriately respectful...add this Doof to the proud roster of Delinquents!!!
Thank you sir....

Yessssssss.....

Sherlyn Popelka, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Golf A clearinghouse for Sherlyn Popelka information. After running down one of our own (Gordito), she fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:30 PM
Sofaglide

Goldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
It should be noted the rules that were set
I followed to the letter, it's a sure bet.
The riding, the photo to post and the request
for the Prophet to make us his pet
But now there is more to do I am told
before this honor can be bestowed.
Groveling and begging I must admit
is somewhat akin to sucking hind tit,
and although my pride is starting to faulter,
I find myself here as if at an alter.
So again I ask for the mighty blessing
to wear the NoVa and DD patch when dressing.

The original 2011

Raise my hand if you believe in telekinesis.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:35 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Quote:

The 43'rd Prophet has spoken and the proper switches have been thrown.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me