Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Our Fine Sponsors > Dave Stoddart at Pocono Mountain Harley-Davidson
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2018, 04:33 PM
Site Sponsor
Doof Babe

J9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Same phone number 610-297-0321 - address is 6146 Sullivan Trail, Nazareth PA 18064.

Yes - Stop on by whenever, it feels like we’re always there! LOL!

I am a "42"

Franken Bike
Build by JD's Cycle Works
Tune by Dave @ JD's Cycle Works