Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Important Stuff > Our origins and history..Doof Anthology --- Rocker, Rite, & Order Requirements --- Doofinitions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Our origins and history..Doof Anthology --- Rocker, Rite, & Order Requirements --- Doofinitions "Doof History." Herein is a synopsis of how we began, who we are, what we do and some of our practices, rites and traditions..not recommended for the faint of heart.

Old 12-13-2009, 01:32 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
The Elite Banana Guard v2.0

The Elite Banana Guard consists of those current members in good standing who have gone above and beyond for the Collective.

If you know of an individual who you believe qualifies, please PM me directly. The criteria is stringent (and entirely subjective), but each member accepted into the Elite Banana Guard will receive a certificate detailing the reasons for his/her induction, along with a Genuine Banana Guard and the right to fly the Elite Banana Guard graphic in their signature.

While the vast majority of members here would qualify if it was just for helping another member out or being a vastly superior human being, that is not the purpose of the Banana Guard.
It is to recognize those who have gone the extra mile for the group as a whole, whether by hosting an event at their home, packing and shipping our beloved Doof Bling, creating the artwork this forum seems to run on, or most anything else most of us would think is too much trouble.

We have Banana Guards in stock and ready to mail out.

BTW, somebody actually nominated me (and Boop), so I didn't give it to myself or nothin'...

If you have any questions regarding the process, please PM me directly.

Below are a few examples of EBG Certificates that were (and will continue to be) sent:

Hosting

Artwork

Food!

Doof Ware Support

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.

Last edited by MegaGlide; 12-20-2009 at 01:16 PM.