Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 02-23-2007, 12:56 AM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I think I'm an honorary Double D... I mean I have a delinquent patch and all... just sayin'...
I'd say that makes you an Honorary D...err Double D. There could be a few of us out there. I'm trying to get back to SD later this year.

aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz aka FIXER OF MIKE'S BIKE....PROVEN

05 Chopper Blue/Brilliant Silver Springer Classic
V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com
Old 02-23-2007, 05:49 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by My name is Doug View Post
I haven't seen him here either. I know he's been pretty busy with finding room to put the dyno in the dining room.

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 02-23-2007, 05:50 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I think I'm an honorary Double D... I mean I have a delinquent patch and all... just sayin'...
You sir should fall in ranks...and get that color changed pronto!!!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

Last edited by swmnkdinthervr; 07-06-2007 at 05:40 AM.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:33 PM
R.I.P.
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Garytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recently
G.-D., GD... Jus' sayin'...

Old 10-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
MB Kodiak?
Hi Dave. Yeah, I'm on here now too. I haven't made the double D status just yet. Hopefully it won't be long now. Do I get a POOF too ?
Old 10-06-2007, 08:29 PM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbkodiak View Post
Hi Dave. Yeah, I'm on here now too. I haven't made the double D status just yet. Hopefully it won't be long now. Do I get a POOF too ?
A POOF, that's Gazinta talk...

Old 10-06-2007, 09:55 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbkodiak View Post
So, since you recognize dOOfs as poofs, you might want to be a G-D.

or maybe not.

just sayin'