Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 02-07-2012, 08:48 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZNOG View Post
As you're casually observing...

Dooves dawdle, defer, and drag their feet.

Gazintas are pirates; love pie, and puppies.

But hey, it's yer own poor decision...

The hilarious thing here is that all the other esteaming presidents were at least able to find the purple pill on their own.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Just an Excitable Boy

Last Cigar Smoked: Ashton Virgin Sun Crown
OZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
The hilarious thing here is that all the other esteaming presidents were at least able to find the purple pill on their own.

I'm still sojourning my way around this joint.

Spell check can be your friend, just sayin' ©

Old 02-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Diesel Man - DFFD

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O War Ruination
GregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
OK....so i guess Tom got the crappy end of the stick.
Thanks Tom....I'll try not to drag this out too long.

The moniker thing....hmmm....well..I've been called a lot of things in my life, some not so flattering. I may just throw it out there and let ya'll decide what it should be. I'll get back to you on that.

I threw something in my avatar...not thinking real fast right now. Work is a bitch and they are pushing us to finish this site over the weekend.
(Ellis, Kansas isn't much so getting out of here is OK with me!)

I know that there is supposed to be a route 43 somewhere on the west coast, south of Tampa IIRC. I'll get out and find it. (If I can still remeber how to ride. I haven't been home much the past year and a half.)

Gotta run ....time to reconfigure the testsetup.

How people survive without motorcycles is completely beyond me.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
-Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -John Adams

Old 02-07-2012, 09:32 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZNOG View Post
I'm still sojourning my way around this joint.

Spell check can be your friend, just sayin' ©

Well, the funny thing is that the first word you bolded is spelled correctly, and the second one is 200 level humor that they'll cover next semester if you stick it out.
And there's one forum that cross pollinated humor doesn't seem to germinate from here.
I can help you find the purple button if you want...

Old 02-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
I'll be in Orlando in March.
Bike week, or something else?

Kimber

Old 02-07-2012, 11:30 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palerider View Post
GO PURPLE. Be a Zint!
I'm with her

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 02-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregD View Post
(Ellis, Kansas isn't much so getting out of here is OK with me!)
Only the boyhood home of Walter P. Chrysler, mind you.

Greg
Old 02-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Diesel Man - DFFD

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O War Ruination
GregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
OK...I've come off of the long shifts at work. We're about to put this station on the air.

I want my monniker to be "Diesel Man". (or some derivative if it's taken)

I take that from a longtime riding friend, recently passed.

It seems one night about 8 years ago I was heading to the shop to put my sporty up for a month or so while gone to Africa.
It was late and I pulled into a service station to top it off and, long story short, I wound up pumping it full of diesel fuel.

About 1/2 mile later I'm on the phone with my indy calling for a tow.
He has to come out with a gallon of gas and a receptacle to accept the deisel fuel I had just put into my bike.
This was at 2 in the morning, (and he and his wife had just returned from a wedding)

The guys called me, for the longest time - Greg, the Diesel Man.

So, if it's OK and I'm not running into flack from dzlftr, I'd appreciate that monniker. It would help me remember that evening and my recently passed friend.

So...Tom, you're headed to Orlando in March. What does your schedule look like?
I'm about an hour from Orlando on the East Coast.
Need a place to bunk? I've got room.
(And Garage space for your bike)

Just let me know.

It appears that I am going to get out of Kansas on Monday or Tuesday.
I'm praying for at least a 6 week break.
My bike needs love and attention...as do I!

We'll get this route 43 done...I have a camera tripod, so if I find it I can get the photo.

Thanks for your patience.

How people survive without motorcycles is completely beyond me.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
-Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -John Adams

Old 02-10-2012, 07:38 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

I'll have my staff prepare the documents directly.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregD View Post

So...Tom, you're headed to Orlando in March. What does your schedule look like?
I'm about an hour from Orlando on the East Coast.
Need a place to bunk? I've got room.
(And Garage space for your bike)

Just let me know.

I fly in on 3/8, teach on 3/9-10 and fly home on the 10th. Dinner the 8th or 9th might be an option. I'll have a car, so I can meet you in the middle also.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Soul Brother No. 1

Robo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
I fly in on 3/8, teach on 3/9-10 and fly home on the 10th. Dinner the 8th or 9th might be an option. I'll have a car, so I can meet you in the middle also.
No fair! I had to wear glasses, and you left them here!

Sherlyn Popelka, Arrested, Underage Drinking, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Warrant
Old 02-11-2012, 10:19 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Oops, just noticed this post isn't here:
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329

Operators are standing by...

Old 02-11-2012, 10:20 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

I had you turned brown and everything, too....

Old 02-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Soul Brother No. 1

Robo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
I had you turned brown and everything, too....
If you're referring to me, um... I'd really love to give you the credit for that, but um... Nope, can't...

Sherlyn Popelka, Arrested, Underage Drinking, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Warrant
Old 02-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
No fair! I had to wear glasses, and you left them here!
Shhhh, my dollar store never runs out, don't give away my plans.

Quote:
Oops, just noticed this post isn't here:
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329

Operators are standing by...
"Procedures (like that matters):"