Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Arsenal
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Arsenal Where firearms enthusiasts gather to discuss their passion for things that go bang. Political debate is one floor down and not welcome here.

Old 02-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Ms.B's cabana boy

Axe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Show Us Your Guns -- Ok, so I'll go first....

My pawtry collection of "bang sticks"....

L to R, top to bottom....

Colt 1860 (original 1863 issue!)
2004 Ruger MkII bull barrell (for squirell vasectomy's at 100 yards!)
Iver-Johnson "Owls Head" .22 (POS)
F&R .32 semi-auto (circa 1944)
2004 Rossi .357 Magnum (me likey!)
D. Moore Pat. revolver (circa 1864)
H&R 929 .22 (daily carrier!)
...believe it or not at the bottom right is a "cap gun" from the 1920's that fires .22 "blanks", can't imagine why this toy didn't last long!?

In the long barrell..(no pics)
Savage 1899... 30 - 30 (Bambi's going down!!!)
Meriden firearms dbl. barrel 12ga. (you're gonna have my daughter home when?!!)
Mossberg 183D B 410 ga. (can't wait to shoot Jeb's truck/ duck huntin!!)
Remington 56 (pea shooter) .22

Not much compared to most, but they're mine!

AM/JS

...swords and tequila carry me through the fight!

"Patriot Guard Rider" and damn proud to Honor those who are serving, or have served the greatest country in the world!!...
Old 02-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Nice collection of old and new.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Fireberry

OK OK, I read that Jeff!
Old 02-07-2007, 06:59 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Nice stuff,
Old 02-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Very cool.

I have a few similar

The Iver John in particular

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 02-21-2007, 03:57 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
here's my favorite.

Old 02-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
I ain't sayin'

hmm...
I may own pistols, rifles and shotguns...
I may not own pistols, rifles and shotguns...

I do have stickers on the doors & windows of my home that state:
"Nothing in this house is worth your life."
"Armed Resident"

I may or may not have the firepower, but...
...I ain't sayin'
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 02-23-2007, 02:28 PM
8-Ball

Smith & Wesson 638 Airweight 38SP+P

This thing is dead accurate...

Old 02-23-2007, 10:19 PM
Road Glider

Took some pics of a couple of my Beretta's tonight. This is the CX4 and PX4 each in 40.

Last edited by Road Glider; 02-23-2007 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Blower of Fire
Double-D

trackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
This is a pic of me firing a Norinco 12ga. double barrel, double trigger, double hammer coach shotgun. I pulled both triggers at the same time. Man that kicked like a mule. It is a fun gun to bring out of the safe every now and then for S**T's and Giggles.

I will try to post more pics of my arsenal in a few days.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BOTHTRIGGERS.jpg (99.4 KB, 33 views)

Long live Chief Illiniwek, I will miss you my friend. You have been nothing but honorable. You are another victim of political correcetness out of control.

http://www.chiefilliniwek.org/
Old 03-14-2007, 05:24 PM
pairofnines

Us Texacuns don't have any guns.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:33 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Smith & Wesson 638 Airweight 38SP+P

This thing is dead accurate...

Yea Ok Butch.......Accurate.........we saw the video...............

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 03-14-2007, 07:49 PM
FOG :-(

trooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Glider View Post
Took some pics of a couple of my Beretta's tonight. This is the CX4 and PX4 each in 40.
Man, I like your gats a bunch, but the Dems won't. They never like bad lookin' black guns. Nice pair!

T113
Old 03-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper113 View Post
Man, I like your gats a bunch, but the Dems won't. They never like bad lookin' black guns. Nice pair!

T113
That is one sweet Home Land Security rifle he has there.