Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Specialty
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specialty Choppers, Customs, Rats, etc.

Old 04-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
A very interesting 3-Wheeler!

Had the opportunity a few year ago to visit with Bob Mighell and see a late generation prototype of this very interesting "3-wheeler". Since then, he has set a Land/Speed record at Bonneville for 3-wheelers and gone in to production of his 3-wheel retrofit system. If I ever get to the point of riding on 3 wheels, would like to have the bucks to do this mod. CLICKY

It was also reviewed on "Jay Leno's Garage"

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It is interesting. I wonder if counter steering is involved?

A new law was passed in AZ and several other states recently. This law creates a new class of road vehicles, called an autocycle.

Several companies are trying to develop a market for these three wheel rides. One called the Eilo , is taking orders for their creation.

Cross-over bike/car "things" are coming. "Safer than a bike, more economical than a car", is the motto.

I love my Polaris Slingshot, Sold as a motorcycle, but now [ in AZ ] no motorcycle endorsement is needed on your drivers license.

I also love and enjoy riding my '03 Heritage.

Master of Contemplation
Old 04-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Harley had one ready to go, then decided against it when the economy took a dump in 2006.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 04-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Mike View Post
It is interesting. I wonder if counter steering is involved?...
Yes, it counter steers like a two wheeler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Stockman View Post
Harley had one ready to go, then decided against it when the economy took a dump in 2006.
Clyde Fessler, retired V.P. of Marketing for HD, now works with Tilting Motor Works. The Penster was in development for about 10 years and HD dropped the project, it seems, after not reaching a satisfactory conclusion. One of the key differences is the the Penstar's front end was based on automotive geometry where TMW's system is based on motorcycle geometry.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 04-08-2016 at 10:25 PM.