Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Softail Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 01-31-2010, 09:59 PM
Cowboy From Hell

Stu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographic
Heres my old Fatty! Shes the Queen of the trailer park.

[IMG]

No Life Like Lo Life

Last edited by Stu Gotz; 01-31-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:15 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
The Silver Queen, maybe?

Looks good

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 01-31-2010, 10:19 PM
Cowboy From Hell

Stu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographicStu Gotz is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
The Silver Queen, maybe?

Looks good
Actually "The Grey Ghost" Damn I love the bitch

No Life Like Lo Life

Last edited by Stu Gotz; 01-31-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:48 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
My Rocker "Brought Low"

A few shots of my rocker.

Old 04-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
nice lookin Rocker there yolkum. Can we see a better picture of your gauges?

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 04-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Some wild tins on that scoot yolkum.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-08-2010, 08:49 PM
DD

yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Some wild tins on that scoot yolkum.
Hey thanks scabbydoo.

Old 04-08-2010, 08:56 PM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheader- View Post
nice lookin Rocker there yolkum. Can we see a better picture of your gauges?
Hey thanks knuckleheader, yeah I'll get a shot of the console and post it.

Old 04-08-2010, 10:26 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That is a sweet ride Yolkum!

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Here is my Softail.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 936313148_e30d789e37.jpg (88.3 KB, 56 views)
Old 04-08-2010, 10:30 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
vera nice! I don't envy anyone stuck riding on that passenger seat!

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Nowhereman

Almost complete....NOT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ultima flstf 005.jpg (103.3 KB, 53 views)
Old 04-09-2010, 06:17 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Gunworks View Post
Here is my Softail.
nice, I had a much dirtier image in my head... but I always have a dirtier image in my head.

Old 04-09-2010, 06:19 AM
DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhereman View Post
Almost complete....NOT
i know that feeling. looks good.

Old 04-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks good Yolkum.