Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > gAZINTa mythology
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-12-2007, 09:05 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
A brief history of who we are

and our symbiosis with the dOOFS

http://www.millfam.org/StopDoof/

Engine by Otto.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:42 PM
captainlee

Great job Terry !!!!
Old 02-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Baalz

boring.. move along.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:14 AM
twinV

Nothing to see here.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:43 AM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinV View Post
Nothing to see here.
hehhehhe
Old 02-13-2007, 12:11 PM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
and our symbiosis with the dOOFS

http://www.millfam.org/StopDoof/
Didn't Art Bell report this once on "Coast to Coast"?
Old 02-13-2007, 06:40 PM
Fireberry

Terry, I just read and clicked on all or the links you had put in this GREAT post. What a lot of work went into it. It is full of so much of our stories and how it took me back over the last year. What a ride!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I wish it was a sticky up on the top to make sure everyone gets a chance to read it also.

I hope you can keep it updated for us with the new forum and the rides that will be ahead of us all in the future.

Again, well done Terry.

Last edited by Fireberry; 02-13-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Road Glider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireberry View Post
Terry, I just read and clicked on all or the links you had put in this GREAT post. What a lot of work went into it. It is full of all of so much of our stories and how it took me back over the last year. What a ride!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I wish it was a sticky up on the top to make sure everyone gets a chance to read it also.

I hope you can keep it updated for us with the new forum and the rides that will be ahead of us all in the future.

Again, well done Terry.
Jeb you would make a great Gazinta. Just sayin.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Fireberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Glider View Post
Jeb you would make a great Gazinta. Just sayin.

In the bylaws about "first to have the Doof's back."

There will always be part of my heart that is Gazinta.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:20 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 02-15-2007, 11:38 AM
Baalz

The true birth of the Gazintas...

Last edited by Baalz; 04-09-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:40 AM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
The true birth of the Gazintas...

Smokum if you gottum
Old 02-15-2007, 03:39 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
I Ain't Sayin....

I ain't sayin' that there are those in the Doof Clenas who are actively on the offensive in this spiritual battle.

I ain't sayin' that our Leader, Mega, has no knowledge (plausible deniability) of covert RATs (Rapid Assault Teams) inside Doof Clenas.

I ain't sayin' that these 'supposed' RATs perform secret operations unknown to the Doof Clenas hierarchy.

I ain't sayin' that these 'supposed' RATs are, or are not, followers of the 43rd Prophet (Swmnk dint Hervr).

I ain't sayin' these 'supposed' RATs know, or do not know, the locations of the gAZINTa Council of Seven, nor that they have, or do not have, them under constant surveillance by all means available.

I ain't sayin' that these 'supposed' RATs also know, or do not know, the locations of the 'other' 62 in the gAZINTa higher organization, and have, or have not, known their locations for some time.

I just ain't sayin'...
Old 02-15-2007, 04:01 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post

I ain't sayin' that there are those in the Doof Clenas who are actively on the offensive in this spiritual battle.

I ain't sayin' that our Leader, Mega, has no knowledge (plausible deniability) of covert RATs (Rapid Assault Teams) inside Doof Clenas.

I ain't sayin' that these 'supposed' RATs perform secret operations unknown to the Doof Clenas hierarchy.

I ain't sayin' that these 'supposed' RATs are, or are not, followers of the 43rd Prophet (Swmnk dint Hervr).

I ain't sayin' these 'supposed' RATs know, or do not know, the locations of the gAZINTa Council of Seven, nor that they have, or do not have, them under constant surveillance by all means available.

I ain't sayin' that these 'supposed' RATs also know, or do not know, the locations of the 'other' 62 in the gAZINTa higher organization, and have, or have not, known their locations for some time.

I just ain't sayin'...
You sure are verbose for someone that ain't saying nothing.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:11 PM
breaker of tables

meanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
There is far more important business at hand.

Read between the lines dOOFS.

The day draws near in the year 2007.