Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Mountain/Prairie
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Mountain/Prairie Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming

Old 07-30-2009, 04:24 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFNurse View Post
well, anyone that wants a good excuse for a ride....here I am!!! Let me know in advance!
You mean you don't want 20 crazed bikers dropping in unannounced?

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Living 1 ride at a time

Last Cigar Smoked: cuban, in Afghanistan
AFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I don't mind...but I live ON BASE.....means I would need time to grease the skids to get people on base, OR I would need to take leave so I could get OFF base...... and there are "rules" for getting on/off base....would need to corrdinate with those wanting on to ensure all could make it on base without problems.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:35 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFNurse View Post
I don't mind...but I live ON BASE.....means I would need time to grease the skids to get people on base, OR I would need to take leave so I could get OFF base...... and there are "rules" for getting on/off base....would need to corrdinate with those wanting on to ensure all could make it on base without problems.
I was j/k. . .I would like to ride in the great state of Montana someday though.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Chris, I'm glad you're getting settled in. Now, get on that bike and find a sign!

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:39 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Great riding up there in the Summer.
Glacier NP, Yellowstone NP, Grand Tetons, and the Black Hills are only a day ride away.

Winter will suck though.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:03 PM
Living 1 ride at a time

AFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
find a sign......hmmmm have kitchen pass tomorrow.....need to see if there is something close!

Old 07-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Living 1 ride at a time

found a 7.....on the east border of MT and Dakota.....found a 43.....over near butte....going towards Idaho....neither are do-able tomorrow....need a bit more time I think......Tomorrow will be a nice little outing to enjoy a ride in MT!