Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 03-03-2007, 03:43 PM
RedBeard

I've got my eye on a nice Indiana Route 43 sign, but it's too cold to ride. Are there Doof Rules about not stealing the sign and taking it back to Florida for the photo?
Old 03-03-2007, 03:52 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
I've got my eye on a nice Indiana Route 43 sign, but it's too cold to ride. Are there Doof Rules about not stealing the sign and taking it back to Florida for the photo?
I don't think that's ever been addressed,..would be nice to have one in the garage,..you know, for memories.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:41 AM
Brewmeister

chuck has failed to amuse us
This may be the Jack talkin' but I'm in if you will so have me

1. Intent PROSPECT

4. Moniker Chalee

3. Don't know a lot of you folk but you may not know what I'm getting you into or vice versa or not at all.

4. What did I just do?

Last edited by chuck; 03-04-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:33 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Well, you've indicated your desire to prospect for membership in the Doof Clenas, chuck.
Stop by the "My Story, the Beginning" area and let us get to know you a bit and you'll probably have a sponsor in no time!
Anybody who'd jump right in like this certainly seems to have what it takes.
Welcome to the forum!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:39 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Does he remember where he was............

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 03-05-2007, 09:44 AM
8-Ball

Moose and chuck.... congratulations on your intent to join the legendary Doof Clenas...!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Natural born delinquent

RKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
After much self-reflection (in front of the mirror wearing chaps), I have decided to state my intention to Prospect. At present, I'm undecided as to my moniker. Some I'm considering (not necessarily in order) are...

1. "The Enchanter" ...Those familiar with the Quest may note that this flows well with my signature, but there is a drawback. I know nothing of prestidigitation and certainly do not want to be labeled a poser by THAT crowd. If anyone could make you disappear, it would be that Copperfield guy. Is he a member?

6. "Sweathog" ...even though the "K" in my screen name is for my scoot (firetronix01 was closer).

F. "Chrome Killer"

F.a) "Extractor"

3, no 5. "Intinidator" ...While the DC's were founded on a similar slip of the finger, this one may not sit well with the NASCAR crowd..

Any help? Oh yeah, if it pleases the court, I'll be needing a sponsor.

PS I don't have chaps

~ Royal Order of Knights d'Catnip ~

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM

Last edited by RKotter; 03-09-2007 at 12:53 PM. Reason: funky character's after the server move
Old 03-07-2007, 10:56 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
So, you were naked in front of the mirror picturing yourself in chaps?
You have potential you haven't even used yet.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Natural born delinquent

RKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Is this thing on?

Check 2, 3...Check, Check

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM
Old 03-09-2007, 01:12 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKotter View Post
Is this thing on?

Check 2, 3...Check, Check

OK, you need to decide which moniker suits you best and suck-up appropriately to somebody whose bike you wouldn't mind washing.
That way I've only got to update the Roster once.

Old 03-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
I will sponsor Mr. Kotter. Boss................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 03-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Natural born delinquent

And I choose "Sweathawg"

Thank you, harleyjsb!

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM
Old 03-09-2007, 06:57 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Welcome!
I'm sure your sponsor has some toast for you to scrape...

Old 03-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
I don't burn my Toast,Boss

Welcome rkotter.....................

now git to cleanin' my Toaster...................

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 03-10-2007, 05:31 AM
Natural born delinquent

My pleasure...

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM