Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

View Poll Results: FinalBags' Geocache O' Honor
I don't care either way. 1 5.56%
Hide the cache explaining what we do. 10 55.56%
Hide the cache WITHOUT explaining what we do. 1 5.56%
NO geocache! Sacrilege! Blasphemy! Buuuurn the witch! 0 0%
Geocaching is for nerds... 2 11.11%
Ride To The Pride is a cool name! 7 38.89%
Gray is a handsome fellow. (beat ya to it) 2 11.11%
Soy milk is for sissies. 5 27.78%
What the hell is a geocache? 5 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2008, 01:59 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16X9 Shooter View Post
Still like the idea of a Chia Pet. More green - natural - enviormentally correct...more california...alfa sprouts.....help can't stop....

Old 02-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You know, as doofy as this may sound, I feel like I am being made a part of something special. To even have my name mentioned in talking about such a monumental event, leaves me inawe.
Remember I said I refuse to suckup.
But I will buy lunch.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
When will we find out the coordinates for the geocache?

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Hand Wringer

You talk about a dumb-ass. I am one.
How the hell could you know what the coordinates were until you put it there?
I sure know how to doof-it-up.
Just sayin

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:03 PM
The Cisco Kid

TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
When will we find out the coordinates for the geocache?
See above post...

Pay particular attention to the first line.

dumbass
Old 02-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Hand Wringer

I said I would buy lunch.
DANG!

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:14 PM
The Cisco Kid

Quote:
DANG!

Yep. You sure did! I can't wait!
Old 02-20-2008, 04:23 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
DANG!
Just so you know, I'm writing this down. I'm not sure you know what you just offered. Have you seen txhawg eat?

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 02-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Doof Clenas Member

kiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
yea but how much Taco Bell can a person eat?

Old 02-20-2008, 04:33 PM
Hand Wringer

I sure enough to break my broke ass.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:33 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddrockr View Post
yea but how much Taco Bell can a person eat?
I kid you not. . .kiddrockr. . .

Old 02-20-2008, 04:34 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
I sure enough to break my broke ass.
We should be buying your lunch. . .this is a celebration of your doofism. . .of course there is the darkside. . .

Old 02-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Hand Wringer

Y'all like my Dogs?

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Doof Clenas Member

kiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withkiddrockr is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
How long can he ride after a taco bell buffet? I dont think i could make the next gas stop.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Hand Wringer

I think we are meeting at Taco Bell at 11 in Jacksonville and having lunch in Henderson.

*Sensitive at all times.