Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > FXR Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

FXR Discussion Like anybody cares

Old 09-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Where???
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
I don't see em ...... r m wings ????
Pictures didn't load, have to try again.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Outlaw

Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Light and fast.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM1204.JPG (127.4 KB, 90 views)

Old 09-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Outlaw

This one is clean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM1912.JPG (122.9 KB, 90 views)

Old 09-09-2011, 05:51 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
the 1999 and 2000 FXR 2's, 3's and 4's came stock with chrome swing arms ...... it does make em go faster to ..... they are slippery
There's a yellow FXR4 at the local Infiniti dealership. I didn't ask the price.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
Light and fast.
where's the oil tank and battery on that thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
This one is clean.
pure and simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
There's a yellow FXR4 at the local Infiniti dealership. I didn't ask the price.
and why not

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 09-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Looks like the battery is under the swing arm pivot. I like the look of it but I'd add a little front fender.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 09-09-2011, 09:27 AM
Outlaw

Quote:
Oil pan under the transmission, like on a bagger. And the battery is behind that under the swing arm.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
latest version...

I love bumpin the "who really cares" forum

Last edited by Crabby Appleton; 01-09-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
lookin' good !

you gonna get it painted all the same color ? if yes, what will it look like

tell me about the engine ? done anything to it ?

Old 01-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
lookin' good !

you gonna get it painted all the same color ? if yes, what will it look like

tell me about the engine ? done anything to it ?
since I can't make my mind up I think I'll leave two tone for the summer.

Motor is an 80" .020 over 9.5 to 1 wiseco's...ev46 cam....heads massaged by Bean @Big Boyz....Eddy carb...Dynatek iggy and Samson pipes...runs pretty good
Old 06-25-2012, 08:28 PM
Doofish

Last Cigar Smoked: a zeppelin
FXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographic
An original first generation survivor doing what it does best!

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."

Frank Zappa
Old 06-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Very nice! We don't get much respect here but at least they treat us better than the ugly glides.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabby Appleton View Post
since I can't make my mind up I think I'll leave two tone for the summer.

Motor is an 80" .020 over 9.5 to 1 wiseco's...ev46 cam....heads massaged by Bean @Big Boyz....Eddy carb...Dynatek iggy and Samson pipes...runs pretty good
How's that Crabby Apple-pipe coming along?

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 04-24-2016, 09:55 PM
Buffalo Hump

wow .. nothing here in pictures for almost 4 years

I gotta get busy .....

Old 05-25-2016, 04:32 PM
really small member

kc9ljo has failed to amuse us
Here's mine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _20150511_081023.jpg (84.1 KB, 28 views)