Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Dyna Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-08-2007, 10:31 AM
GrayRider

Post Pics Of Your Dyna...

..mine's in my sig. It's a 2002 CVO, FXDWG3..
Old 02-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Baalz

The wife's 06 Dyna Lowrider. This is a slightly older picture missing the Mini sissybar, custom footpegs, and the slashcut SE II pipes.
Also got her one of those detachable windshields.

Old 02-08-2007, 12:16 PM
GrayRider

You're better lookin' than I imagined, Baalz.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:24 PM
BigAlsRK

Here's my baby

Old 02-08-2007, 12:35 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
2005 FXDi...

As stored for the winter (minus the cover)

On my Dooficial 43 Ride

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 02-09-2007, 12:48 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Mine is black and is in the thread 2 down from this one...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 02-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Here is a pic of my bike! I'm a little weird in that i only have about 3 pics of my ride and this is the only one i have on my PC.
It's a '94, i've owned her since '97. There has been a couple of changes since this pic was taken.
I've replaced the shocks to 12in, badlander(good for about 2 hours riding) and mini backrest, CS baloney cut mufflers and a couple of chrome doo dads.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 09-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Mine is black and is in the thread 2 down from this one...
Man are you lazy or what
Old 02-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
This is me
F
F
B
Old 02-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post

You're cross posting! In the other thread you said the bike in your sig was a Road King.

Old 02-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I dont have a Dyno can I post it anywho???
Old 02-10-2007, 10:50 PM
pops

son in laws 02 low rider right after we put the new sheet metal on it,,,, told him if he sends his wife home the bike comes with her,, figured that would be the best way to keep her at there home
Old 02-11-2007, 11:53 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
scary looking, but Kewl!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 02-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Ms.B's cabana boy

Axe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAxe-man! is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
...man, I need new pics...these are with old mirrors and before I ran the wires thru the handlebars........ my lowly 99 FXDX....

probably not as quick as geno's, but she's mine!!!

AM

...swords and tequila carry me through the fight!

"Patriot Guard Rider" and damn proud to Honor those who are serving, or have served the greatest country in the world!!...
Old 02-15-2007, 12:13 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quick is nothing compared to sweet! Yours is real sweet with those longshots!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof