Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > In Memory Of...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

In Memory Of... We want to send our prayers to those who grieve...

Old 03-11-2008, 04:54 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Very sorry for your loss Mick. Prayin for you and yours.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 03-11-2008, 05:27 AM
Hose Dragger

FireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Thoughts and Prayers for you and yours from Tokyo.

Old 03-11-2008, 05:34 AM
BigAlsRK

Prayers sent up from San Antone.....so sorry for your loss...we're here if you need us Mick.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:44 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I can't understand your going through. But my prayers are with you.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:41 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Man, Mick,... I am very very sad to hear this...

Prayers sent....

Old 03-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I've been married for going on 26 years. I simply can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. Sorry for your loss doesn't really express it, but it's the best I can do. We're all on your side, here.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 03-11-2008, 08:29 AM
nhrafan

Mick, my heart heart goes out for your loss, prayers sent from North Texas.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Baalz

Pops I don't know what to say.
When I hear something like this it makes me realize how trivial my problems are.
Stay strong she will always be with you.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:57 AM
zoof 43-7

BigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suckBigBurger can happily embrace the suck
Please accept my condolences. Prayers for strength during this difficult time.

Order of the Garlic Clove

Jim "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNF7sIgFUc
Old 03-11-2008, 09:08 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Pops, I'm very sorry to hear of this, prayers for you and yours.
Mark

Old 03-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Peace be with you.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Pops, so sorry to hear about your wife. You and your family have our condolences.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:55 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers are made for you and your family

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 03-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Prayers said for you and your family Pops....
She'll be flyin' beside you when you ride.

Old 03-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
Very sad to hear of your loss. You and your family are in our prayers....be strong and carry her proudly in your heart.