Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:59 PM
GrayRider

Chart(s)

Charts have been requested in order to calculate stuff...use these. The square root factor is .43. For metric conversions, add .7.

Last edited by 8-Ball; 07-26-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:01 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Nice work Gray!!

I've seen a lot of pie charts................

but that is one sweet doughnut chart!!!!

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 06-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Tolling of the iron bell

jimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thanks! That's gonna help. Looks like I don't need the Progressives with the anti jiggle chamber.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:37 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmymac View Post
Thanks! That's gonna help. Looks like I don't need the Progressives with the anti jiggle chamber.
it always pays to check the chart...

Gray... thanks, man...
Old 06-05-2007, 05:54 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk

Old 06-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Why is this a sticky?
Old 06-05-2007, 06:30 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
Why is this a sticky?
By popular request....saves having to do a chart search.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We don't need no stinkin' charts - we need flow charts!

Old 06-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Brilliant!!!!!!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 06-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Outstanding...................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 06-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene

Old 06-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Woody218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
We don't need no stinkin' charts - we need flow charts!

Old 06-05-2007, 08:03 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
May I add

an Org Chart to help the newcomers

Engine by Otto.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
an Org Chart to help the newcomers

Great thing being an officer. Being she*t rolls down hill.

Old 06-06-2007, 12:34 PM
David III

I sure wish I could make a doughnut chart or some other fancy charts. I have to do that for my job, since a couple dozen of our vice presidents decided that we all need key measures. There has been a problem with my position because nobody has any idea what I really do here. "Fix stuff" can't be charted -- especially since that would mean something must have been broken in the first place. Can't have that.... the vice president of overseeing things that could break but can't would be out of a job!

Anyway, in the next couple days I'll come up with a ton of charts with links to database stuff and graphs of numbers and I hope I can work a doughnut in there, too. Maybe a flowchart where everything goes back to "who screwed it up?" --
Terry, I like your org chart, but I'd have to change it a bit. We have one on top, about 30 on the second rung, and I think about six of us on the third rung.