Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 07-12-2015, 10:43 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
First off, learn to say it right. Doof Clenas (Clēnas). Long "e". There.
I can neither confirm not deny his proper annunciation. He IS from the left coast....
Quote:
13c. Introduce yourself in the "My Story, the Beginning..." Forum!
Check.
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=202561
Quote:
1. State (in a reply to this thread you're reading right now) your intent (Prospect, Hangaround, Friend or Foe) pick only one.
Um, check?

Wrong spot... but the verbage is there....
Quote:
4. State (in a reply to this thread you're reading right now) your intended moniker (asshat, cat collector, Gazinta squad, etc.). This must be different than your username on the forum.
Trust me when I say that you want to choose this yourself instead of letting us do it.

j.) You may "reply to this thread you're reading right now" by clicking on this here button:
Check...ish
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...postcount=2685
Quote:
5. If you have selected Prospect, you must add "Doof" or "43" in some way to your Avatar OR Custom User Title OR Signature.... NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Note: This applies only here and at VTF. Optional at any other forum.
Check.
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...47&postcount=2
Quote:
3. If you have selected Prospect, we may decide to ask a Doof member who lives within striking distance to Sponsor you... good luck... we mostly don't want to be bothered.
Check.
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...postcount=2686
Quote:
6a. 2: A proper introduction in the My Story, the Beginning... area could either help or hurt you, but is nevertheless strongly suggested.
Check
Quote:
11. Once a Sponsor has volunteered to take your sorry ass on, you must do the following: Ride to a state or county highway 43 (preferably in the company of at least your Sponsor, but this is not strictly required)... any state, any highway 43... and take a photo of your bike with the highway 43 sign. Post it in the appropriate thread. No highway 43 nearby... not our problem.
Check.
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...postcount=1241
Quote:
Note: Hooking you up with a Sponsor may take up to 72 hours, as we will try to find someone local to you. If you already know someone you would like to be your sponsor, let us know.
Check.
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...postcount=2685
Quote:
Important - Don't Screw Up This Next One:

43A. Once you have completed your 43 ride, YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR QUALIFYING PIC TO THIS OTHER THREAD with your name, date of ride, and any supporting pics.
Check.
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...postcount=1241
Quote:
7. Once ALL above is complete, you have shown yourself to have the proper Doof mettle... you will be put up for a vote among the bretheren for full membership.
I reckon I don't know what he's missing.... He did some of his shit sideways, but who hasn't?

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Last edited by SafetyMan; 07-12-2015 at 11:08 AM.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Doof Clenas Member

hbsoldier3 has failed to amuse us
Moniker whatever that is?

They call me Scarecrow
Old 07-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbsoldier3 View Post
They call me Scarecrow
Scarecrow,

You got a helluva sponsor.

Old 10-16-2015, 09:31 AM
Doof Clenas Member

What happened, where am I, been gone for three months; am I in or out?
Old 10-16-2015, 10:44 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
lmao

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 10-16-2015, 03:28 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbsoldier3 View Post
What happened, where am I, been gone for three months; am I in or out?
Yer package musta had the wrong zip code.......

Bump to the top!

Old 10-16-2015, 04:58 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
Yer package musta had the wrong zip code.......

Bump to the top!

Hey, 5 numbers in a row is hard to remember.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:28 PM
Bon vivant!

Hey, this guy did what he needed to do.

We gonna vote on him or not?

Bump.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:00 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Tell you what, Scarecrow. You wore that uniform long enough for me.

I'm satisfied.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 10-22-2015, 04:42 AM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
Huh? <shakes head like a wet dog>
Who am I to say no.
Absolutely!!

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)
Old 10-22-2015, 05:33 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
Hey, this guy did what he needed to do.

We gonna vote on him or not?

Bump.
I've been lost in the ether, so I have no idea...

But what the hell I vote yes.

Old 10-22-2015, 07:17 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
I pre-vote "yes".

Curt

Old 10-22-2015, 07:42 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'll hand write in his name for the vote...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 10-22-2015, 08:01 AM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
I vote a hardy YEA!

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 10-22-2015, 08:38 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
OH
HELLS NO.