Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

Old 03-31-2011, 10:07 PM
Angry Andrew

Tedricks has failed to amuse us
I am usually at Hill's and Dale's. Missed this week.
Was there the past two weeks. I will hook up with you soon.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:20 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedricks View Post
I am usually at Hill's and Dale's. Missed this week.
Was there the past two weeks. I will hook up with you soon.
Roger that. We didn't end up making it last night either but I'm pretty sure we'll be there this coming Wednesday.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Heading to Hills & Dales tonight! Hope to see you there

Old 04-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
You need to make this ride................

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=179554

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
You need to make this ride................

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=179554
I'd be all over that if my youngest daughter wasn't flying in to San Antonio that day to spend some time with her dear old dad. Hope there will be a repeat trip to that establishment in the not too distant future.