Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Joke(s) of the Day
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Joke(s) of the Day Keep it family friendly here...

Old 12-29-2010, 01:42 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 12-29-2010, 06:42 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post

Finally an old fellow in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said; "Son, I don't think you understand our problem here . . . These coyotes ain't fukin' our sheep . . . They're eatin' 'em!"

The meeting never really got back to order . . .

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 12-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Eeyore

Keith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Fatboy View Post

Then, the ranchers took out the castrating utensils, and castrated the Sierra Club members

Can't allow stupid to breed
Sorry, I have to disagree. You can't castrate a neuter.

They call me Bud.
You have no concept of the depths to which I do not give a damn...
After 2 1/2 years as a Doof Prospect, my give a damn is STILL broken and parts are still on backorder.
2007 FLHP
Known Associate of Scabby Doo, Swede, Blondie, Bad Dice, BillyB, Taz, Not Donna, Dinero, Stone Cold, Half Pint.

So yeah, I know people.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Eeyore

Keith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKeith4001r is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
....of course you realize this would be correct if they were discussing those crazyass islamic radical towelheads instead of coyotes....
Buy THAT man a beer!

They call me Bud.
You have no concept of the depths to which I do not give a damn...
After 2 1/2 years as a Doof Prospect, my give a damn is STILL broken and parts are still on backorder.
2007 FLHP
Known Associate of Scabby Doo, Swede, Blondie, Bad Dice, BillyB, Taz, Not Donna, Dinero, Stone Cold, Half Pint.

So yeah, I know people.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Here's a photo of a couple of Canadian Coyotes that would have fuked this farmer up if he didn't have his deer rifle - yes they were stalking him looking for a meal.....it was quite a story here, he actually dropped 3 as they would not run and kept coming....

Dirk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sk-wolves-cadrain2-2010.jpg (18.4 KB, 23 views)
Old 12-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
Here's a photo of a couple of Canadian Coyotes that would have fuked this farmer up if he didn't have his deer rifle - yes they were stalking him looking for a meal.....it was quite a story here, he actually dropped 3 as they would not run and kept coming....

Dirk
A theory has been proposed that the large eastern coyotes in Canada are actually hybrids of the smaller western coyotes and wolves that met and mated decades ago as the coyotes moved toward New England from their earlier western ranges. Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources research scientist Brent Patterson has revealed findings that most coyotes in Eastern Ontario are wolf-coyote hybrids and that the Eastern wolves in Algonquin Park are, in general, not inter-breeding with coyotes.
....looks like wolfotes from those pics....
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 12-30-2010, 08:23 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
I'd have to agree with Timmy.. Them ain't you normal coyote.

Kimber

Old 12-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
A theory has been proposed that the large eastern coyotes in Canada are actually hybrids of the smaller western coyotes and wolves that met and mated decades ago as the coyotes moved toward New England from their earlier western ranges. Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources research scientist Brent Patterson has revealed findings that most coyotes in Eastern Ontario are wolf-coyote hybrids and that the Eastern wolves in Algonquin Park are, in general, not inter-breeding with coyotes.
....looks like wolfotes from those pics....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
I'd have to agree with Timmy.. Them ain't you normal coyote.
Sorry Guys,
Them there are Timber Wolves, I Know you boys exterminated them all in the Lower 48, so I can't blame you for falling for the setup

Dirk
Old 12-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Site Sponsor
Doof Member

JDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Ok before it got serious in this thread--

Route 412, Bethlehem. 412 = (4, 1+2=3) = 43
Old 12-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
Sorry Guys,
Them there are Timber Wolves, I Know you boys exterminated them all in the Lower 48, so I can't blame you for falling for the setup

Dirk
Timber Wolves are not uncommon in the northern US, Northern Minnesota has quite a few.