Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 08-17-2010, 09:37 AM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 08-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Praying for your friend.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Good Colorado Cigar
Git Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milk
Thoughts and prayers.....

Stinkin' diseases

Sherlyn Popelka, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Golf A clearinghouse for Sherlyn Popelka information. After running down one of our own (Gordito), she fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution.

Old 08-17-2010, 11:07 AM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Prayers from here.

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 08-17-2010, 12:45 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Love from here too.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 08-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Dad suffered with MS. Not fun

Prayers sent

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 08-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Re - Calculating

Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Double Maduro
Boston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Yeah, my friends dad had it too. I try not to think about it

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.