Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback If they are taking care of you, we want to know. If ya got screwed, we need to know.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:30 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
26. Bike is heavy. Need pulling power. 200mph isn`t fun on this ride

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (the most powerful phone known to man) using Tapatalk 4 Beta.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:41 AM
Smuckin' Fartass

Last Cigar Smoked: Olivia Nub Maduro
Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
200mph isn`t fun on this ride

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (the most powerful phone known to man) using Tapatalk 4 Beta.
Don't knock it until you've tried it...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-29-2013, 06:50 AM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Wind resistant she us not. Batwing may shatter

Old 07-29-2013, 06:52 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
A 26 is easier to tune and comes on earlier, but my 37 w/ the 2 degree advance key really comes alive around 80. That's with 3.37 gears, though. I think the 26 will make you happy w/ stock gearing. Sonic has that with some stock '06 heads and loves it.
May as well have him replace the swingarm bushings (donuts) while he's got it, if you are still having the vibration problem.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:55 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Hey, guys who know more than me, is that new hydraulic tensioner "all that", and is it better for an '06 than gears? Lord knows we don't want him to find out he has too much runout for gears and have to go 103 or anything.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:55 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

How much equity do you have in your house?

Old 07-29-2013, 07:51 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Yulle Bros YB 12...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 07-29-2013, 10:30 AM
gAZINTAs

SlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Give him my cell 713-201-6471 Thanx...James Lovelady is his name. Tell him Ben or jimmy sent ya his way
Old 07-29-2013, 06:30 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowRebel View Post
Give him my cell 713-201-6471 Thanx...James Lovelady is his name. Tell him Ben or jimmy sent ya his way
Is this Trandwerks or McCreations?

Old 07-29-2013, 08:13 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Is this Trandwerks or McCreations?

I don't know but he's my friend on Facebook.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-29-2013, 09:10 PM
gAZINTAs

SlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSlowRebel is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Transwerks he works outta his house/shop he's on the north side. He built Benboosteds 95". Horsepower is his love, from drag racing to bikes.

I'm busy all weekend this weekend but I'd be happy to introduce ya after that. Meet up and ride.

Mc creations is off 249 and grant on north side. That's big Greg. Vintage is more his specialty but he does everything. He has an actual storefront.

I don't have any experience with any one else, I know my neighbors buddy used a tech from Osborne cycles off i10 but it was side work and he was happy.

I have an EVO so I have to depend on independents and little bear. Dealerships don't like em.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:11 PM
gAZINTAs

Do you already have adjustable pushrods?
Old 07-29-2013, 10:29 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

No I don`t