Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 11-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
I really like your style lady.........

Welcome to the mad house.....

Old 11-28-2009, 09:54 AM
Double-D

gillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suckgillen_girl can happily embrace the suck
Welcome Tara!!!!.....Enjoy the fun.....friendships....and lots of great rides!!!....great to see another doof babe!!!!

Old 11-28-2009, 12:16 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Hmmm - you SURE you'd really want to see Gemma's?????
Oh yeah! I like vintage boobs!
Old 12-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
in true Richard Cranium fashion...I missed this ....and had to salute....

(please read this section with the Raw Hide song in mind as you read)

Trollen
Trollen
Trollen

Watch the Doof Babes scrollen
Keep the Doof Heads rollen

Doof Clenas!

Do a loop
Eat some Spam
Is the plan

Ride along...... Doof Clenas!

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 12-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_montoya View Post
in true Richard Cranium fashion...I missed this ....and had to salute....

(please read this section with the Raw Hide song in mind as you read)

Trollen
Trollen
Trollen

Watch the Doof Babes scrollen
Keep the Doof Heads rollen

Doof Clenas!

Do a loop
Eat some Spam
Is the plan

Ride along...... Doof Clenas!
LMAO!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 12-10-2009, 02:09 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
Penis troll.............
Worst yard decoration I ever bought.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Doof Babe

SuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographic
Luke, you can pass along your penis troll yard decoration to me. I'd love to have one. LOL
Old 12-26-2009, 02:08 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanMom View Post
Luke, you can pass along your penis troll yard decoration to me. I'd love to have one. LOL
I can just run by and sit in your front yard if it will help..

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 12-26-2009, 02:13 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
I can just run by and sit in your front yard if it will help..

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 12-26-2009, 02:26 PM
Doof Babe

SuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographic
Oh my gosh..... :icon_laugh:
Old 12-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I can take pics. I'm not that far from em.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:57 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
I am penis...hear me roar!
Old 12-27-2009, 10:15 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONMAN View Post
I am penis...hear me roar!
I suppose next is "With dimensions too big to ignore" or something like that.