Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Computer Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Computer Talk Have a computer question, problem or internet issue? The computer talk is here.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Whats up with Google mail?

Gmail and my personal Email, powered by Gmail, are not working.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:17 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
That question, like most others, is beyond the scope of my admin abilities.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:18 AM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
I found this, ironically in a Google search...

Today at 1:30 AM PST Gmail suddenly stopped working. It seems it is unreachable. Google Apps linked applications are also NOT working.

Or simply anyone who’s receiving this :

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
FIRST A NOTICE FOR EMAIL ADDICTS : PLEASE STAY CALM . DO NOT WORRY. EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

The Google’s Gmail support team says the following :

“We’re aware of a problem with Gmail affecting a number of users. This problem occurred at approximately 1.30AM Pacific Time. We’re working hard to resolve this problem and will post updates as we have them. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.”

Old 06-23-2009, 09:21 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
I can get to and use my gmail account but some of the buttons don't work right...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788