Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Electrical Systems & Diagnostics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Electrical Systems & Diagnostics Troubleshoot electrical problems here.

Old 07-26-2008, 03:33 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
No charge to reload it. They only charge if you put it on the dyno and change something.
The problem there is if you are 500 mi away and it takes a dump again. Then you have to trailer it back. Better to have a copy to load when you need it.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 07-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
its a control thing for the dealer, they blow smoke up your ass, for the reason. Follow the money. It all comes back to that.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
The problem there is if you are 500 mi away and it takes a dump again. Then you have to trailer it back. Better to have a copy to load when you need it.
It ran fine. I just had to either look at the check engine light, or clear it each time.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 07-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
its a control thing for the dealer, they blow smoke up your ass, for the reason. Follow the money. It all comes back to that.
They were very nice about it. Next time I go there I will bring a disc or a zip file, and they will download it for me. I guess the problem is me. I wasn't anxious enough to get it right away.

I think maybe I am luckier than a lot of people in other parts of the country. I get treated like gold whenever I need to go to the dealer. They seem anxious to bend over backwards to make me happy. It makes it hard to complain. The only time I ever had a problem with the way I was treated, I called the owner of the dealership, and he sent over a trailer, carried my bike to his shop, and fixed it immediately, and then brought it back to me ............ Free of charge. Hard to complain at that point.

I might be the only one on this forum that really likes MOCO.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 07-26-2008, 08:03 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmiles View Post
.....I think maybe I am luckier than a lot of people in other parts of the country. I get treated like gold whenever I need to go to the dealer. They seem anxious to bend over backwards to make me happy. It makes it hard to complain. The only time I ever had a problem with the way I was treated, I called the owner of the dealership, and he sent over a trailer, carried my bike to his shop, and fixed it immediately, and then brought it back to me ............ Free of charge. Hard to complain at that point.

I might be the only one on this forum that really likes MOCO.
Nope. 2 of us.

My local dealer treats me like an old friend... no complaints.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 07-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I am sure there are good dealers out there, sorta like bigfoot.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I Like My Dealer Never Bought A Bike From One All Way Got Used . Better Deals And Dirt Pour . Only Use Them For When I Need To

Russ

doofs at the beach