Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Remodeling or Building
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Remodeling or Building Got a project going or finished... Got a question...

Old 06-21-2011, 02:55 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Since we don't plan to be in this house too much longer, we went with the 'middle class' unit. Its a 13 seer unit by Trane. It's getting installed as I type this and not a day too soon.

Goons won't let me keep pieces of my old unit. Something about environmental laws or something.

Here's the old unit. After looking inside and at the condenser, it didn't have a whole lot of life left in it either. My guess is that it'd have given up the goat pretty soon had the compressor not died first.

Attachment 41184
Given up the "goat"?
You're spendin' too much time around 'zINTs.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:07 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
You may have been breathing a bit of carbon monoxide during the winter. That furnace looks quite old.
Installed in 1979. Hopefully the CO wasn't too much. We have detectors around the house so it couldn't have been enough to set them off.

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:17 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Frank, evaporator (cold) is inside, condenser (hot) is outside of the house...just sayin'

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 06-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Nobody likes a smart ass Bob...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-21-2011, 03:31 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
You like me...you old fart!

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 06-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
I'll think about it.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-21-2011, 03:33 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

How long has it been since you got laid? Might have something to do with your attitude...

Old 06-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Double-D

A gentleman never reveals what he did over the weekend.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:37 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Davey was howling...you're mean. Use lube next time.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Nobody likes a smart ass Bob...
What about a smart ass John?

®
Old 06-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
A gentleman never reveals what he did over the weekend.
Oh lord~

®
Old 06-21-2011, 08:57 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
Frank, evaporator (cold) is inside, condenser (hot) is outside of the house...just sayin'
the pic "is" outside...and that's the evaporator sittin there.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:14 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

I love a smarta$$...I thought the same thing as I was writing the reply. I used to teach a/c, so I had to mentioned it. THEN I GET CALLED a smarta$$...which is true! Soooo........read my sig!

Old 06-21-2011, 09:39 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
I'm just sad that I could have an SE120R for the price we paid for the new one....

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.