Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-24-2008, 04:37 PM
FOG :-(

trooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographictrooper113 is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
I would very much like to encourage y'all to give Jenni at Tri-County a try.
Call her last. If she's not the cheapest, let her know and buy where it IS cheapest. She helps make this place possible.
Yup. She's really outstanding....always a pleasure to deal with.

NRA Endowment Member
AMA Member
Old 06-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
I would very much like to encourage y'all to give Jenni at Tri-County a try.
Call her last. If she's not the cheapest, let her know and buy where it IS cheapest. She helps make this place possible.
Dammmmmmmm...............twice in one day.........

But, gotta agree with the Boss once again. We should support our site sponsors whenever possible and at least give them the chance to take a shot at it. Give Jenni a holler at the number listed <HERE>.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-24-2008, 06:00 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
Have friends that have used M&M and were very pleased with price and service....
Have bought a lot of stuff from them...they are great people to deal with!!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydan View Post
That is great news. How solid is that information?
That it will possibly be on August's new accessories list?

It's a rumor I heard.

If it's not there, I'm getting an Airhawk pad for my seat.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 06-24-2008, 09:30 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
bought mine used for $350.
I know, not much help, just sorta sayin'.
Just think..... by not riding this year, it will last
that much longer.

dzlfitr
Old 06-24-2008, 09:56 PM
mountainkowboy

Had a leather on my 03 Ultra..................very comfy!