Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2012, 08:44 AM
really small member

><)))'> has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Schweet bike. Talk does Yoda talk?
No, but she taught me how to poop on clean windshields

Yoda says hundreds of things and shockingly, no cussing. We've had her for over twenty years.

Her latest; "Whatcha doin babee?","Gimme a big kiss *smack*, "
Bye Bye, I'll be a good girl daddy (or mommy)", Help Help, get me outta here!". Wait... I take it back, that last one is my wife.

If anyone knows Infidel here. Could you ask him if he sold off the lowers docking kit, he'd advertised please?.. tried messaging him a couplea days ago.

thankyou,
steve

Paperwork and detail day at Yankee HD... Bartering complete and she's nearly ours at that point.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tequila.jpg (79.2 KB, 146 views)