Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Important Stuff > Forum Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Forum Feedback Let us know what you think... mistakes, suggestions... or, My God, its just perfect!

Old 03-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Desert_Comm

Much better, working very snappyish here. Good job!
Old 03-09-2007, 08:19 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

I had no problems before, but I must say there is a definate decrease in time to open any of the threads... I like it!

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 03-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Marisa Tomei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post
Does she have a first name? Or do you just call her provider?
Unless her first name is the same as your spouse's, "provider" is as safe as anything.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I like the word snappy...puts me in mind of Bobby Darin singin', "Mack the knife." In black and white, of course.
man, I like that song too....specially the part about the Cement.............

hehehehe...........

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 03-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisa Tomei View Post
Unless her first name is the same as your spouse's, "provider" is as safe as anything.
But "provider" sounds like the name someone would name their favorite livestock -- not saying that I am familiar with naming livestock or anything -- but I did live on a ranch once.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:37 AM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
If we could just keep the gazintas out, it would be just ducky

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 03-10-2007, 01:02 AM
chickenman

A lot faster 8. Thanks for the extra work.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:58 AM
Brewmeister

chuck has failed to amuse us
Seems much faster to me. I'm used to be a programmer but outsourcing forced me into my present career. I still keep up with it thought if you need a hand with a bug or something I'll see if I can help.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:00 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk

The ping times to the new server are about 10ms higher than last week. I tested both from home and work, times were the same even though they start on two networks.

However the page load times seem much quicker. I'm not sure whether it's more bandwidth at the new place or (more likely) less clients per server giving you more processor time to yourself.

Either way it's a noticeable change. Good job and thank you.

Engine by Otto.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:54 AM
BigAlsRK

Yes........................
Old 03-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
I can't tell about the speed, but I'm using the very latest Mozilla "Seamonkey" and the smilies still extend out to the right under the sponsor logos.

And there's still not enough ferns around this place...

Old 03-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
Good work 8Ball.Slicker than snot on a glass door knob.
F
F
B
Old 03-10-2007, 11:31 AM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Any problems?
The place is full of Doofs.

Any chance of a fix for that?

and

I'm still a nice fruity color.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:20 PM
BigAlsRK

Not only is it snappier...but it's a bit saucy and snazzy as well.....I liken it to wearing a fedora at a jaunty angle.....just saying
Old 03-10-2007, 06:52 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlsFXDL View Post
Not only is it snappier...but it's a bit saucy and snazzy as well.....I liken it to wearing a fedora at a jaunty angle.....just saying
So you're saying that it's not only snappy but tony as well..