Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 09-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
I now have "wool" on my chin so I don't need the chaps all the time...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 09-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
was a great ride and included all doof elements - loops, loops within loops, minor mechanical issues, crazy restaurants that only served Daves, great roads, 2 prospects getting corked, good people a bunch of miles under blue skies...

the world is good my friends
Old 09-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
625 miles and one loose compensator nut.

All in all one really super great day.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 09-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post

I've done some reading where they say drinking cranberry juice may help that.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:36 AM
8-Ball

Quote:

Does that happen with the timkens?
Old 09-21-2008, 11:51 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRANER View Post
I've done some reading where they say drinking cranberry juice may help that.
Smartass........
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Does that happen with the timkens?
YES!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 09-21-2008, 12:20 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Yep, we found the epicenter of Doofdum. Description and pics to follow.
Blind hog, acorn, but still...
I've got goosebumps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Sometimes one has to go au natural...
This post repulses me.

Quote:

Did you take .030" off the end so it would seat against the comp and not the shaft?

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Holy crap............look busy guys, 2 of the three bosses just pulled up

Nice pics

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 09-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Come on

get the other pics up

get your kids to help you load them if you have to

Old 09-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Known Associate

Ever notice when you meet a new bunch of people there is at least one tool in the group that just rubs you the wrong way....

I mean a total asshat, that is totally full of him self.......

Well let me tell you about our little ride to NY, MA & CT.......

I was the only Gazinta

I was the man for the job

I took the ball and ran with it

It was me.......I had a gas

Old 09-21-2008, 05:21 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

Man, that is a pisser. I had a loose passing lamp, but that is nothing to repair.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 09-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Where be the women ?

stretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 0 P E Y E View Post
Ever notice when you meet a new bunch of people there is at least one tool in the group that just rubs you the wrong way....

I mean a total asshat, that is totally full of him self.......

Well let me tell you about our little ride to NY, MA & CT.......

I was the only Gazinta

I was the man for the job

I took the ball and ran with it

It was me.......I had gas
That was what I was smelling everytime you were in front of me and silly me, I thought it was the farms we were going by...
Old 09-21-2008, 09:13 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch View Post
That was what I was smelling everytime you were in front of me and silly me, I thought it was the farms we were going by...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 09-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Double-D

Totals for the day!!!

Here are the totals for The Epicenter Ride:

Total number of Bikes - 14

Total number of riders - 15 (8 Doofs, 1 gAZINTa, 2 Prospects, 1 Doof Babe and 3 Hangarounds)

Total States (ridden from and/or through) - 7 (you can thank P0PEYE for final number)

Most States by one rider - 7 by mbkodiak

Total Signs - 3 State-43's, 1 US-43, 2 State-7's, 1 US-7

Total miles (in descending order):

mbkodiak - 1,072 mi.

Airglider - 650 mi.

Geezer-Glide - 625 mi.

Red Rider - 617 mi.

Scabbydoo - 597 mi.

JD's Dave - 537 mi.

knuckleheader - 530 mi.

DCRANER - 502 mi.

stretch - 437 mi.

bigjailerman - 415 mi.

y2kfhlr - 410 mi.

P0PEYE - 367 mi.

SeDeluxe - 345 mi. (* did not make complete ride)

J.A.F.O. - 340 mi.

Grand Total - 7,444 mi.

All in all......one HELL of a day!

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 09-23-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Cool...........

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........