Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Air Cleaners
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
Is that the Mercedes you were looking at in Chicago online? If so how'd that whole deal work out?
It is....it worked out great and so far has been a great car plus.......it's really cool
Old 06-06-2011, 06:30 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilks View Post
It is....it worked out great and so far has been a great car plus.......it's really cool

It is very cool, glad to see it worked out well, that place seemed to have quite a few nice cars on their website. I saved the link, momma wants new wheels this year, might have to do a fly and drive trip if something catches her eye.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 06-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
It is very cool, glad to see it worked out well, that place seemed to have quite a few nice cars on their website. I saved the link, momma wants new wheels this year, might have to do a fly and drive trip if something catches her eye.
talk to Al Homer there...pretty good guy....make sure ya get high res pics of the hood and ask about rock chips that have been touched up....I had to have the hood repainted (for my sake)...price of the car was good enough that wasn't a problem but I woulda liked to know before I drove 300 miles.