Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Specialty
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specialty Choppers, Customs, Rats, etc.

Old 03-18-2011, 07:30 AM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nice! Very nice!

angry, yes, and mean.

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 03-18-2011, 07:42 AM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Tote, I might have missed them, but what kinda numbers is this thing putting down?

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Doofhead

Totenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Tote, I might have missed them, but what kinda numbers is this thing putting down?
Hello Frank,
Otto hasn't gotten it on the dyno yet. He put in his best guess timing tune and the main jet and Thunderjet in the G3 are as delivered from Zippers. It's only got about 170 miles on it so far after all the refitting for other issues that have delayed things. The engine software we used during the design and data gathering stage, when we fed in all the headflow numbers, cam numbers, exhaust pipe data, intake data and so forth says that the theoretical numbers are 172 hp at 6800 rpm and 148 ft-lbs tq at 5000. I have a feeling it will actually come in around 150-ish or so on the horsepower, because nothing is ever perfectly "ideal" like the software expects. It's essentially a detuned version of the race motor in our pro mod bike in my sig picture. The bike weighs in at 586 lbs. So it makes for a fairly lively combination.

It commands your attention when you're straddled over it and on the "go". I was having a huge problem with traction before. The old rear tire would spin alot just by whacking the throttle and the old rear tire got so much growth when spinning, that it wiped out the wiring to the tailight... twice. So, we had to correct that problem with the Shinko 003 Stealth.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:21 AM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
Hello Frank,
Otto hasn't gotten it on the dyno yet. He put in his best guess timing tune and the main jet and Thunderjet in the G3 are as delivered from Zippers. It's only got about 170 miles on it so far after all the refitting for other issues that have delayed things. The engine software we used during the design and data gathering stage, when we fed in all the headflow numbers, cam numbers, exhaust pipe data, intake data and so forth says that the theoretical numbers are 172 hp at 6800 rpm and 148 ft-lbs tq at 5000. I have a feeling it will actually come in around 150-ish or so on the horsepower, because nothing is ever perfectly "ideal" like the software expects. It's essentially a detuned version of the race motor in our pro mod bike in my sig picture. The bike weighs in at 586 lbs. So it makes for a fairly lively combination.

It commands your attention when you're straddled over it and on the "go". I was having a huge problem with traction before. The old rear tire would spin alot just by whacking the throttle and the old rear tire got so much growth when spinning, that it wiped out the wiring to the tailight... twice. So, we had to correct that problem with the Shinko 003 Stealth.
Thanks for all the info!

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wow!

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.