Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 11-03-2008, 10:19 AM
08fatboy

once again

I do intend to prospect. I feel like one already since I have done this part twice already. I have chosen a moniker (old and mean) at least thats what they say about me here at work. I have a picture posted by a hwy 43 sign and I have a sponsor (harleyjsb).
Old 11-03-2008, 10:21 AM
GrayRider

You look good to go, from where I'm sitting.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:22 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08fatboy View Post
I do intend to prospect. I feel like one already since I have done this part twice already. I have chosen a moniker (old and mean) at least thats what they say about me here at work. I have a picture posted by a hwy 43 sign and I have a sponsor (harleyjsb).
Welcome!
Now that you've done it in the right place, we can get on with it.
Vote will be in the Clubhouse directly.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:26 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08fatboy View Post
Mega is as stickler for details... gets pissy when things aren't done according to protocol... then we have to deal with him for the rest of the week...

Congrats on dotting his i's and crossing his t's...

Gray and I are the nice ones...
Old 11-03-2008, 10:39 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Mega is as stickler for details... gets pissy when things aren't done according to protocol... then we have to deal with him for the rest of the week...

Congrats on dotting his i's and crossing his t's...

Gray and I are the nice ones...
You can go to Hell for lyin', too.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:01 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
You can go to Hell for lyin', too.
what...?
Old 11-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Woody218

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerider View Post
Here's my post of intent to prospect for membership in the coveted ranks of Doofdom.

In spite of the almost overwhelming attraction of captainlee's avatar, surely one of the most potent periwinkle recruiting tools ever unleashed, I have fulfilled the first order of business (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=151072) and fulfilled the ride requirements (sans sponsor as it is Nov. 1st and I nearly got snowed on getting this done today - didn't figure anybody in their right mind would ever want to come up here and ride in November, especially on short notice!). If it please the members of note, have chosen Saddle Tramp as my moniker.

As soon as someone can find it within themselves to sponsor this greenhorn (note ingenious color reference), I'll get the pic of the revered highway and supporting pics posted to the proper site and shoot some forum sponsorship funds forth for the bandwidth. Again, my apologies for not having any witness(s) for the ride - everyone was under the influence of too much Halloween last night and I need at least a couple for firewood duty next weekend so I didn't push.

And I promise to spread the word of the group through t-shirts, a sticker on my hardlid at work, and timing covers on my rides. Further, I will defend the Doof assembly and it's members (the ones that tolerate me, anyway), offer guidance on the high passes and open plains here, and keep a bottle of Knob Creek handy just for traveling Doofs. I further promise not to consume it and refill with the cheap stuff.

Signature(s) will be updated and requisite bowing and scraping initiated tomorrow; have to get some shut-eye as I was up at 4:30 this morning so I could get the ride in out in front of the incoming storm.

Here's hopin' I have the right stuff....
Well, since he's kinda close by, I will take this one under my wing...(poor bastage!!)

Now, how about a cold beer and a bike wash?
Old 11-03-2008, 03:07 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerider View Post
Here's my post of intent to prospect for membership in the coveted ranks of Doofdom.

In spite of the almost overwhelming attraction of captainlee's avatar, surely one of the most potent periwinkle recruiting tools ever unleashed, I have fulfilled the first order of business (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=151072) and fulfilled the ride requirements (sans sponsor as it is Nov. 1st and I nearly got snowed on getting this done today - didn't figure anybody in their right mind would ever want to come up here and ride in November, especially on short notice!). If it please the members of note, have chosen Saddle Tramp as my moniker.

As soon as someone can find it within themselves to sponsor this greenhorn (note ingenious color reference), I'll get the pic of the revered highway and supporting pics posted to the proper site and shoot some forum sponsorship funds forth for the bandwidth. Again, my apologies for not having any witness(s) for the ride - everyone was under the influence of too much Halloween last night and I need at least a couple for firewood duty next weekend so I didn't push.

And I promise to spread the word of the group through t-shirts, a sticker on my hardlid at work, and timing covers on my rides. Further, I will defend the Doof assembly and it's members (the ones that tolerate me, anyway), offer guidance on the high passes and open plains here, and keep a bottle of Knob Creek handy just for traveling Doofs. I further promise not to consume it and refill with the cheap stuff.

Signature(s) will be updated and requisite bowing and scraping initiated tomorrow; have to get some shut-eye as I was up at 4:30 this morning so I could get the ride in out in front of the incoming storm.

Here's hopin' I have the right stuff....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
Well, since he's kinda close by, I will take this one under my wing...(poor bastage!!)

Thanks, Woody...

Seems like its all here... and he's got money to spend... I say we move this guy right through the system...
Old 11-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Queso Grande

Homer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
stating intentions

Homer43

Intent is to prospect.

Promise to be a disreputable and inactive member of this glorius club.

cheers!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:39 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer43 View Post
Homer43

Intent is to prospect.

cheers!
You didn't actually read post 1, did you?
PM TimmyD, he's pretty sharp.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:39 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer43 View Post
Homer43

Intent is to prospect.

cheers!
Wise decision, Homer..or maybe not.

You'll need a sponsor and a moniker. If you fail to choose a moniker, MegaGlide will chose one for you. Not advised.

Check the roster to get any idea.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:41 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

TimmyD done took him on, just waiting on a moniker.
I've got a few real peaches waiting in the wings...

Old 11-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post

Thanks Woody, I appreciate it. Will get ride pics posted now. Bike wash may have to wait a bit; it's rainin' and snowin' at my house just now. OTOH, cold beer - not a problem....

Jay
Old 11-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
TimmyD done took him on, just waiting on a moniker.
I've got a few real peaches waiting in the wings...
I'm IM'ing him right now trying to get him set up right.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 11-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Queso Grande

Homer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHomer43 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Prospect checkin' in

MegaGlide- here's my updated info

I got a sponsor - TimmyD (boy won't he be sorry!)

Screen is Homer 43 (but you knew that)

Moniker : Queso Grande

workin' on the 43 ride pic.

thank you, oh magnificent one!

cheers!