Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 03-29-2007, 01:50 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
sick indeed..................

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 03-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
now that's just sick............and you lose.

ah come on,,, <-wink-wink-> bet you can see yourself as the meat in that sandwich?
Old 04-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Jams

I declare myself the *WINNER*

Let the celebrating begin!

Old 04-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Award recinded due to improper celebration.

Ya Doof, ya gotta use champagne to celebrate a victory, not beer.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 04-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Jams

But I shook it up first
Old 04-05-2007, 10:16 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
never waste good beer....................

drink the beer............. then pour champange on your head...........

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 04-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Jams

But I was drinking it off my forehead.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:59 AM
RedBeard

Champagne is for sissies. Beer is for real men. It's in the Man Rules somewhere, I'm pretty sure.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:43 PM
David III

Yep, give the champagne to those four balloons a page back. Beer is for celebrating, even if it's celebrating defeat.

I didn't have to take that photo of those four "beauties" so I'm going to celebrate with beer.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Jams

When the objective is to win -- then win at all costs! I win--I win
Old 04-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
The Madness, the madness of it all!!!

Nice try................

Just sayin,

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 04-05-2007, 12:59 PM
David III

Fair enough. You are indeed the winner.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:14 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

Just anding my worth...

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 04-05-2007, 01:16 PM
RedBeard

She looks a little tubby to me.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:18 PM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
She looks a little tubby to me.
you say you like 'em tubby!?

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Tags
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Genoway 1st Place SafetyMan 2nd place, double dumbass, DPH is the super winner!, dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass, put a fork in it, re-re-tagged, re-tagged, tag, TAG!!! YOU'RE IT!!!!!, tagged, The perpetual thread, The thread that never ends, Whadda buncha shit!, winner, y2k king is the king, you're it, »»The mighty GazintA President Genoway WINS!