Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > gAZINTa mythology
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Dick T.

HI...you can call be Dick

Hi,

My name is R.T.K, People call me Dick. I am off the pipe, lines, needle and bottle for the time being and looking for a place to hang.

I found this place completely by accident and I must admit...There is some very huge talent here.

I am impressed and honored to be in the presents of such cool motor bikes.

My first bike of my own was a Motoguzzi 125. in 1974 I bought it at the age of 14 for $75.00 It was fun but felt big.

I am too freaking old to remember all the stupid bikes I have had but I do remember the FLH shovel, 1971 I think.

I come here looking for information to help be on my bike wrenching and to try to escape from all the stress in my life.

I have been exposed to too much paint fumes over the years and I am now suffering from explosive anger syndrome where I completely and suddenly go ballistic and kick ass and take names.....so I apologize for my future actions.

I have been banned from better forums and hope to start clean in the doof-Gazinta forum.

Sorry, the anger comes in waves and the doctor recommended a hobby.

I am a big fan of H-D and will probably lurk until I get banned or learn to control my rage.

That's it in a nut shell
Old 02-26-2007, 08:12 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Well welcome then Dick! pull up a chair with a cup of coffee and read on. The troublehead garage is a good place for pre-twin cam bikes. Stop in and post up!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:25 PM
GrayRider

Welcome, Dick. I remember you from the transexual marine life forum. I was never really a member,..just a lurker.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Baalz

Hi 8 ball!
Old 02-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hi Dick:

Welcome to the undisputed DooF capital of the motorcycle world.

Not sure how to read your intro...friend, foe or undercover FBI agent.

I welcome you the the forum of enlightenment.

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 02-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Cruzer

Well Dick........I see from your profile you're a Humper. I would have thought from your first post you were a fisherman; you know the way you're trolling and all. I don't think it will be too long before they have to bring the deodrant out
Old 02-26-2007, 08:38 PM
CHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Welcome, Dick. I remember you from the transexual marine life forum. I was never really a member,..just a lurker.
I remember too. Short guy. Called him little Dick.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:42 PM
captainlee

send him down to our area, I will ban his ass !!!
Old 02-26-2007, 08:47 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
send him down to our area, I will ban his ass !!!
You'd ban your ownself...if you could...you probably eat your own young too.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 02-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Well welcome then Dick! pull up a chair with a cup of coffee and read on. The troublehead garage is a good place for pre-twin cam bikes. Stop in and post up!
I don't know, Geno. Coffee may be contra-indicated for this one. Whatever the hell that means.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 02-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Cruzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
I don't know, Geno. Coffee may be contra-indicated for this one. Whatever the hell that means.

joe
Wasn't that something Ollie North was involved in?
Old 02-26-2007, 08:58 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
How ya doin' Dick...welcome...

nope, not prudent...jes' sayin'

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 02-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
One post and were are ganging up in DooF style. Like a pack of wolfs, I tell ya.

Hey Dick.......Better take a chill pill your first day here and get in the groove of DooFtopia.

We may have a few leather jackets in our closets but we check our weapons at the door.

8-ball needs the bullets for propane season....wabbit season...duck season...rabbit season...

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 02-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
Hi 8 ball!

hi Dick

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 02-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Dick T.

Thanks for the jolly welcome guys.........

Who's that 8-ball guy?

I thought this was a good forum...but I see I might have to get tough and start slapping some punks