Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 02-12-2007, 06:29 PM
RedBeard

I have but one question, just as Lawrence Olivier had:

"Is it safe?" --Dr. Christian Szell
Old 02-12-2007, 06:56 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
yes it's safe
safe as running with scissors
sticking your head in an alligators mouth
looking down the barrel of a bb gun while your brother has his finger on the trigger
hows that for safe

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 02-12-2007, 08:16 PM
GrayRider

Perfectly safe, Red...no negative affect on me....

Old 02-13-2007, 05:11 AM
RedBeard

Looks like the old-timer I once knew who would proposition his wife of 50 years by dancing around the room and asking if she wanted to "get jiggy." And this was just how he did it when guests were in his house. I think he was a doof before his time.

So...... off to find a "43" sign.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:35 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
So, RedBeard, I take it that you are prospecting w/ the distinguished older gentleman from Ohio sponsoring you?
I won't update anything until I hear back.
Don't want to appear pushy.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:35 AM
GrayRider

I'll sponsor Red.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:01 PM
RedBeard

Thankee, thankee!

I think I know where I can scare up a 43 sign. Gotta go check it out.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:02 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Welcome, Red!
Will "Red" work for a moniker, ya' think?

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:05 PM
8-Ball

Red... welcome home man.... glad to have you here!!!
Old 02-14-2007, 07:57 PM
RedBeard

I think I like this joint. The always-serious and scholarly nature of the place appeals to me. Of course, so did high school, and there are probably some of my nuclear tinfoil spitballs still lodged in the ceiling of room 312.

Btw, I'm going to be on Indiana Rt 43 in a week or so, but without bike. That's probably a good idea, since the snow is about 16" deep right where I'm going. But now what? Photoshop the bike in?

Last edited by RedBeard; 02-14-2007 at 08:00 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:56 PM
Super Moderator

GODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGODERATOR is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Been tried.
Guy's still around, but he walks with a limp.

Old 02-15-2007, 12:00 PM
RedBeard

Ok. How about this. I pose next to a US Hwy. 301 sign in the location where a hidden, unsigned Florida Rt. 43 runs with it. No? Ok, back to the maps.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:28 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
I think I like this joint. The always-serious and scholarly nature of the place appeals to me. Of course, so did high school, and there are probably some of my nuclear tinfoil spitballs still lodged in the ceiling of room 312.
Welcome Red...we could have worked well together in h.s.

we'll have to start a thread on ''high school''...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 02-22-2007, 12:13 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
count me in....

i'm finally going to make the jump....just hope no one pushes me off the edge.
i guess i need a moniker, and a sponsor....i'll leave that up to the powers that be.

josh
Old 02-22-2007, 12:15 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
apache, told you before, I'd be proud to sponsor you.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me